Driving jobs in the north west

just wondered if you guys and gals could help me i am seeking work in the north west but i only got my class 2 before christmas and before i send out cv’s eft right and centre if you had any suggestions all my jobs have been in the transport industry in some way or another so i have got lots of driving experience localy and nationwide and i am not bothered whether it is days or nights

phil :unamused:

driver hire wigan m8 just be up front with them and they will give you a drive

A.K.Worthington in Trafford park Manchester will give you a start mate and they are just getting a brand new fleet of scania class 2 if your intrested. General haulage work and you can earn the money. Not many nights out thats if any anymore 0161 872 2008 ask for Jason Bradley or Ryan

Will confer AK’s will give new drivers a start, it is all multi drop, decent tackle, but they want there pound of flesh, expect 12 hr days, and to be treated with the exemption of ryan as an ignition key.
Although if you stick it out for 6 months most employers in the area, will know you can perform, giving you the first foot on the rung to having experiance.
GOODLUCK.

thanks alot fellas will give them a try and let you know how i get on many thanks again
[/quote]