New driver class 1 jobs north west?

Hi I passed my class 2 last august been working for brakes doing class 2 multi drop since last October. I also passed my class 1 in April in a draw bar however.
now I would like to get into class 1 work as it was always my original intention. does anyone know anywhere willing to take on with no experience in class 1 in the north west wigan warrington Bolton etc?
thanks

Try here google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source … wDLlrXaWnQ Last time I checked their ads they were taking on new drivers.

Best of luck,

Tony.

ontrack:
now I would like to get into class 1 work as it was always my original intention. does anyone know anywhere willing to take on with no experience in class 1 in the north west wigan warrington Bolton etc?
thanks

If you willing to travel to warrington, you got Scrotbarts(ps not a typo) in appleton. Also why not look in to Air Freight at MAN, WFS, Danata and Swissport all take newly passed drivers.

Fagan & Whalley in Padiham, near Burnley, are often willing to give new passes a chance.
With your Class 2 experience you would have no problem with getting a start.
You have never driven an artic if you passed on a draw bar so you would have little chance of passing the Class 1 assessment (a common problem for guy’s passing on draw bars)
Start as a Class 2 then the trainers move you up to Class 1, then, the planners keep you on easy drops until you gain some experience.
You might be surprised… but some training schools teach you to “pass the test” which does not help much the first time you turn up for an assessment when you are expected to use the unit’s air suspension when coupling/uncoupling, operate the tacho correctly and do a full pre use check!
(Also brush up on the WTD rules, most lads turning up for assessment have no clue?!?)

Good luck.