New pass class 2 where to apply - North West

Hi.
I passed my class 2 licence 2 months ago.
Than after a month I went through class 1 training but I failed my test first time.
As my next class 1 test will be in next 5 weeks I decided to find class 2 job first.

Do you have any idea where I can apply for the job in north west?

Go with an agency, or go on any job website. Plenty of work out there!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

:smiley: :smiley:

Palmer & Harvey at Haydock will give you a chance mate.

Hard work, but it get’s you on the ladder.

eagerbeaver:
Palmer & Harvey at Haydock will give you a chance mate.

Hard work, but it get’s you on the ladder.

Just don’t break as many rungs as the Beaver! :open_mouth:
:laughing:

Well done mate recently passed myself have signed upb with silver arrow, red recruitment and driving force.
Tried palmer and gary was told to contact their agency was told need two years experience for all work through them.

Dazza1shot:
Well done mate recently passed myself have signed upb with silver arrow, red recruitment and driving force.
Tried palmer and gary was told to contact their agency was told need two years experience for all work through them.

What? :open_mouth:
P&H will generally take a pulse and nothing more…
OK it won’t be for a full weeks work, just their busy days like Saturday and Monday, but if the agency are telling you that, try a different agency!

Give ne five minutes mate ill get you the agency name I called, I remember the girl was called Victoria and was rude as hell on the phone they are my last resort agency now lol ( meaning I’d rather ■■■■ in my hands and clap than sign for them)

Evil8Beezle:
What? :open_mouth:
P&H will generally take a pulse and nothing more…
OK it won’t be for a full weeks work, just their busy days like Saturday and Monday, but if the agency are telling you that, try a different agency!

Yeah evil mate I contacted p&h Haydock direct and the ■■■■■■■ transport office was named louise and very helpful she advised me that they recruit exclusively through ADR Network and I had to call them,
When I duely did the girl who answered the phone seemed a bit put out by having to speak to me !! Gave her my name and asked if I could ask hers and was given the name Victoria, explained I was new driver and halfway through she cut in and told me I needed two years experience so was nothing she could do for me.

Depends what your lloking for but I have been doing nights for angency which work with hermes at the burtonwood depot on class 2 on nights basically the night work is to load pallets of parcel onto your wagon then drive to the allocated sub depots as far north as southport and as far as stockport and just over the river to brombrough. Then once at the sub depot to unlock the sub depot and off the pallets via tail lift and lock up again and go to the second sub depot and do the same off loading unlocking and locking the sub depot back up then back to the main depot reload and do another run depending on the amount of parcel and the sub depot run you get you could be doing three or 4 runs. The day work is easier from what I hear but never do it you go to the sub depots and collect the pallets collars which the sub depots have already stack and load them via the tail lift and also go to the hermes parcel shops and collect parcels. If you are interested its a company called Mirage HR based at the depot the person you need to speak to is called Darren. The process is a 4 hour induction and then you can start whenever the next working day is. I have just handed my notice in to move to class 1 work with stobarts. indeed.co.uk/cmp/Mirage-HR/j … s+2+driver

Should have stayed at Hermes fella.

Going to Stobart’s will probably be a bad move.

Alliepallie4:
Depends what your lloking for but I have been doing nights for angency which work with hermes at the burtonwood depot on class 2 on nights basically the night work is to load pallets of parcel onto your wagon then drive to the allocated sub depots as far north as southport and as far as stockport and just over the river to brombrough. Then once at the sub depot to unlock the sub depot and off the pallets via tail lift and lock up again and go to the second sub depot and do the same off loading unlocking and locking the sub depot back up then back to the main depot reload and do another run depending on the amount of parcel and the sub depot run you get you could be doing three or 4 runs. The day work is easier from what I hear but never do it you go to the sub depots and collect the pallets collars which the sub depots have already stack and load them via the tail lift and also go to the hermes parcel shops and collect parcels. If you are interested its a company called Mirage HR based at the depot the person you need to speak to is called Darren. The process is a 4 hour induction and then you can start whenever the next working day is. I have just handed my notice in to move to class 1 work with stobarts. indeed.co.uk/cmp/Mirage-HR/j … s+2+driver

What’s the pay rate on nights?

Blue arrow trafford park are desperate, always ringing begging me to do shifts. Not the best money but I know there aren’t bothered about you having held a licence for 2 year’s, as most are.

Luke81:

Alliepallie4:

What’s the pay rate on nights?

£10.92 been told its going up at the end of the month.