Driving Help

I have recently passed my Class 2, I just need to resit my CPC Mod 2. But once i complete that, am i able to join an agency? and start working, Im slightly confused at the moment about Mod 4.

Thanks

Have you passed the Mod 4 test?

Your answer to my question will also be the answer to your question.

Hi there, congratulations on the pass :slight_smile:

So you failed module 2? I know there’s nothing to revise to take the test but it’s pretty straight forward, you just need to remember what you learned from module 1 and some common sense and you will pass.

Next step after passing CPC module 2 case studies you must train your module 4 CPC with a certified trainer, preferably who trained you with the driving and when you pass this you will receive your card licence which then you can apply for jobs etc :smiley: (the hard part)

djdan89:
I have recently passed my Class 2, I just need to resit my CPC Mod 2. But once i complete that, am i able to join an agency? and start working, Im slightly confused at the moment about Mod 4.

You must pass Module 2 and Module 4 before you can drive LGVs for payment.

Cheers for the help guys, I was just one mark off passing CPC Mod 2.

When i completed my driving test, My instructor never informed me of Mod 4.

What does it contain?

djdan89:
Cheers for the help guys, I was just one mark off passing CPC Mod 2.

When i completed my driving test, My instructor never informed me of Mod 4.

What does it contain?

It’s a practical demonstration test to show you can safely check a vehicle for defects and contraband. It also shows you can load a vehicle correctly and secure it effectively.

Think that covers all bases. If not I’m sure someone will add to it shortly. Ask your trainer.

Ps you need Mod2 before you can take Mod4

And one last point. Just because they are good at teaching the driving does not mean they know their stuff when it comes to teaching Mod4. I found his out to my detriment an had to retake it. Make sure the trainer you select has a load demonstration trolley and all the restraining devices.