Drivers Weight Control

Now your all going to probably tell me i’m talking crap ere…but what do i care

Mainly aimed at u agency drivers…whom work one day to another…
How do u maintain your weight■■?

What i mean by this…is i’m a small bloke anyhow…but i find i’m constantly losing more n’ more weight…then getting to a point…where i’ve had enough…and just eat all the time.to put it back on…but then fall back the other way

Now a lot of this i put down to funny working hrs…n’ longer ones than planned…getting home and just too tired to cook…or simply not having enough time to cook…eat…digest…sleep n’ travel to the next day’s work…with enough rest

Then u have the problem…of not being able to eat that junk food from MSA’s…(+ i like to earn a wage to save…not donate it all to them)…and looking at the physical state of some drivers eating there…i ain’t going down that path.

I love it when i’m doing a Tesco’s…or such delivery…cos i can get a good meal in…(for a good price…n’ the only reason i do those jobs)…although admittedly i have to be careful…cos i get greed n’ have double portions…then can’t be arse to drive back…just want to sleep…

Sandwiches…yogurts…fruit help…but essentially there just a little snack…

Nah people i love this job…but the weight…stays too low n’ wouldn’t grow…eyelids r to often too heavy…n’ not having a regular pattern…(i would be complaining about regular run boredom if that was the case)…with unplanned reduced breaks catching me out…is starting to get on my ticker…

The counter arguement though is…i’m simply making too much money to stop …n’ if i keep this up…it would have taken me…a year n’ a half…to pay-off me mortgage…(it’s only a baby one…by today’s standards)…which would be one massive relief…cos i never want things to go wrong…then have to start again or rent…prices today r just …:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:…i feel sorry for the young.

So the question is has anyone…come across this problem…n’ come up with and good solutions■■?

In reality…i just need to sort me ■■■■ out…i know!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I bloody wish! I just keep putting on. Over 16 stone now and rising, well the weight is i just keep sinking. 'That’s the trouble with pulling boxes around no work at all. Got to reverse the trend as i am starting to worry about how it will affect my health :frowning:

SuperSmiley:
…but i find i’m constantly losing more n’ more weight…

You can go off some people really, really quickly. :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You seem to be answering your own question.If you’re working all hours godsends,not eating properly and not getting proper rest,then your health will suffer.Surely you have to strike a reasonable balance between work and leisure.I know that is difficult in this job.

As agency drivers regularly state on these forums,you can choose the amount and type of work you want to do,but, as you say

…i’m simply making too much money to stop…

it seems as though you need to think about cutting back a little on the work side of things.Money isn’t the be all and end all in life.No point having shed-loads of money and being too ill(or dead) to be able to enjoy it.
This is not a personal attack on you,just my humble opinion :wink: :wink:

Highlander your quite right…i was just ranting…i do know the answer…i was just wondering if anyone had come across this problem…and found a sneaky way around it

Things should slow down after christmas…+ as i said…once i’ve hit that mortgage payoff target…which is something i’ve been promising to do for years…then i’ll step back bigtime for a while…(maybe)…probably…go backpacking again. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

take T3 & Clenbuterol or DNP…i have usd things like that years ago when i use to lift weights to get the body fat low

But be very careful with DNP as there can be some very nasty side effects taking this.

I would go to your doctor and ask him to give you a blood test for your thyroid, if it pumps out too much thyroxin you lose weight and it is dangerous.

Willy Gofar:
if it pumps out too much thyroxin you lose weight

So, where is the best place to score some thyroxin then? Could you just swallow that or would there be needles involved? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

Willy Gofar:

So, where is the best place to score some thyroxin then? Could you just swallow that or would there be needles involved? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

find your local gym & look for the guys who are picking up heavy weights & ask them where their dealer is & tell them what your after.
The T3 & Clenbuterol I have used has been in liquid form(swallow). you can get the stuff in most forms now

Darren:

Coffeeholic:

Willy Gofar:

find your local gym & look for the guys who are picking up heavy weights & ask them where their dealer is & tell them what your after.
The T3 & Clenbuterol I have used has been in liquid form(swallow). you can get the stuff in most forms now

I was joking, as in if that stuff that gets pumped out causes you to lose weight i want loads of it. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Darren:

Coffeeholic:

Willy Gofar:

I was joking, as in if that stuff that gets pumped out causes you to lose weight i want loads of it. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Ok, just ignore the latter part of his advice and go the gym ! :smiley:

Mike-C:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

OK, a joke’s a joke but now you’re scaring me.

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

My doc’s just prescribed me Xenical (amongst other things :unamused: )

It cuts out the middle man when you eat (supposedly 30% of your fat intake gets prevented from being digested) although not advisable if you’re on a long run as you dont get a lot of warning :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused:

knew someone on that
after about three weeks with no bad effects deciced to have half a bacon butty for breakfast
nearly made it to corley services from his home in tamworth
notice i said nearly
a very messey lesson learnt

bagpuss:
knew someone on that
after about three weeks with no bad effects deciced to have half a bacon butty for breakfast
nearly made it to corley services from his home in tamworth
notice i said nearly
a very messey lesson learnt

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

was tempted for a few seconds till i got to this post.

Coffeeholic:

Mike-C:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

OK, a joke’s a joke but now you’re scaring me.

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

can we have “gym” added to the autocensor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i definately need to cut down and lose weight , gets frightening when your in the yard with your hi viz on and the forklift drivers use you as a roundabout ,although about 10 yrs ago now i lost 10 stone . i got divorced :smiley:
i cannot even renew my membership for the gym never joined one in the first place and i certainly aint going in the army again