Drivers wanted for dutch company ( verhoek )

If anybody is interested a dutch company is looking for class 1 drivers delivering carpets troughout the uk.
You get to take truck home at weekends, dont now what wages are yet interview next tuesday 13 feb. interviews being held at Hull, and Maidstone. Anybody got any info on them.

Job advertised in local paper www.verhoek-europe.com/index-ned.htm :question: :question: :question: :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well that tells him a lot dont it robbie`s dad :unamused:
If there no good elaborate a bit

Sounds very similar to a job that Brit European used to advertise, but that was based in Belguim. Oh! look at Robbies Dad’s location :confused: :smiley:

so is anyone gonna tell us anything about them :slight_smile:

I think you should find the :laughing: says it all.

Same old thing with the cloggies,if you want to drive 15 hours a day getting 20 drops of carpets off then chasing back down to Ramsgate or somewhere for another trailer so you can do the same again the next day.

about them,dont tell him any thing he will make up his own stories about them,wont you humbug■■?,if you dont know about the cloggies,how come you know so much about the rest of the world.
did you know tht [zb] :unamused: is not the capitol of china.

nice ,do a days work and have to look after the kids :wink: jb

vastly exp:
about them,dont tell him any thing he will make up his own stories about them,wont you humbug■■?,if you dont know about the cloggies,how come you know so much about the rest of the world.
did you know tht [zb] is not the capitol of china.

Am i missing something here? :laughing:

I’m definitely missing something. Maybe some oen will elobrate? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Here is proof of what can be achieved with a can of Stella and a brain cell !!!

vastly exp:
did you know tht [zb] is not the capitol of china.

Thats what happens in Canada

The cold gets to your brain and you start talking nonsense

I think it’s a little dig at Steveo’s slagging off of those who have chosen Canada for their new life.
In a different forum.

I remember speaking to a Dutchman a couple of years ago, he said it was a good job, no running bent, decent wages and the boss is some kind of religious bloke, therefore wouldnt let his drivers run on a Sunday. What was true and what wasnt i wouldnt like to guess, but thats as much as i know of em.

I worked for Verhoek for a while, all i’ll say is, see for yourself :laughing: Robbies dad got it right first time round

I am very wary of foreign companies advertising in england for brit drivers…i always ask myself…why dont their drivers want the job.■■..simple innit…lower wages than their own drivers…and we all know thatb the dutch and belgians want their pound of flesh …pushing you to the limit every day …i know drivers on den hartogh…and theyre vworking a 15 hr day …every day…and they tell me its cos the moneys good…dont make me laugh …i would stay well clear…