brit european

anyone know what the moneys like uk haulage odd trip to zeebrugge just to save time no point applying for something that dont pay enough being belgium company dont think there payers can anyone save me a phonecall :laughing:

I know the lads working out of Uttoxeter and Rocester moving JCB Equipment are on a good screw and it’s a dead mans boots job .

I live local to those sites and never seen them advertise .
One of the lads left where I work (brewery trunking) to go there , he waited 18 months for the posisition .

Someone on the Forum,s work,s for them. Might be Grumppybum.

it works out at 450 ish pounds in bank each week
based on 5 days and 4 nights out good for Belguim av for UK

easyish work on carpets but like all jobs the planning can be â– â– â– â– 
i had a bad week this week finished 2300 friday night and i aint happy
but last week home by 1500

carpets pull out of Hull / Killingholme or Purfleet / Dartford

we are told to run straight :smiley:

oh as your up there Rosyth for Jock work except for Dumfries cos i have had that a few time out of Hull / Killy

we have a black Belgian driver from Germany doing Scotch at present dunno his name

hitch:
we have a black Belgian driver from Germany doing Scotch at present dunno his name

Winston-Hans Van something? :smiley:

Ive worked for brit european, But didnt work for the uk side,Worked for the belguim side was a good number, carpets are easy screw good motor, try not to get on the draw bar equipment as tend to run you a bit raggeded, but yeah i had no probs with them, OH and there a british company. :smiley: :sunglasses: But if you do decide to go with them go to there belguim office in zeebrugge not the english side

all the drags are rusting away round the back of the warehouse

thank you for your replys will give them a call

scania245:

I’m on the waiting list too !! :wink:

Mike-C:

scania245:

is this good or bad news il have to think about this one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scania245:

Mike-C:

scania245:

is this good or bad news il have to think about this one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its easy Steve, its carpets for me aand you.Or is that curtains?!!!

Mike-C:

scania245:

Mike-C:

scania245:

Its easy Steve, its carpets for me aand you.Or is that curtains?!!!

ok il run with it and see what the outcome is :laughing: i like intresting get bored easy :laughing:

grumpybum does plant work

hitch:
grumpybum does plant work

Is that plant or plants as there has been confusion in the past, not mentioning any names scanny77. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

wheeled and tracked plant and trucks

paul@midway:
I know the lads working out of Uttoxeter and Rocester moving JCB Equipment are on a good screw and it’s a dead mans boots job .

I live local to those sites and never seen them advertise .
One of the lads left where I work (brewery trunking) to go there , he waited 18 months for the posisition .

Brits have had adverts running for quite a while on the JCB transporter side and the Zeebrugge job comes up frequently.

Contact number is 08707870487. ask for Jamie Walford