drivers for canada

can anyone tell me about the company willisbrazolot advertising for drivers single and married to go to canada are they genuine or fake
appologies if this has been asked but i have been away for over a year
rikki site has come along way mate looking real professional well done :question:

willisbrazolot

I believe , But wont guarantee it , that WillBrazalot are some of the folks from 4 Corners emmigration, older members will remember the posts on the old board about them, 4 Corners DID get some UK drivers into Canada, (for a fee), on the other hand Allikat seems to have managed exactly the same without spending a small fortune

some old posts for you to read
truck.net/bbsuk/Forum1/HTML/000126.html
trucknetuk.com/bbsuk/Forum1/HTML/000440.html
trucknetuk.com/bbsuk/Forum1/HTML/000264.html

Only a tiny fortune mate.
$4,000 in lawyers fees to get it all sorted. (about £2,000)
Which will be departing my pay cheques in regular amounts until repaid…

Ah well… It worked. Who can begrudge the lawyer his new beemer? :laughing:

thanks rikki and allikat its fare to say that html0126 old post was started by me all those years ago under a differant name read the truck stop mag today and saw willisbrazolot add my kids are almost gone so im looking again cheers
p.s. i first registered in april 2001 when we were only 6 strong still got my brown truck net hat you gave me at peterbourough

Am a wee bit envious Allikat, ok very very envious, spent 4 happy years living in Wainwright Alberta when in the Army and was going to stay then but got married instead and Mrs Linux doesn’t want to move again.
We were looking at one time but got distracted and ended up in Santa Monica for a year which she hated and when we moved back she swore she wouldn’t leave Uk again :frowning: :frowning:
Even now after 8 years away still miss the place and daydream about going back.
If you get the chance Bulkerb you’ll not regret it, no idea about the best way to do it though as i’ve been told if caught looking at moving to canada it’s divorce ggggrrrr

Just as a tip, if anyone tries to charge you more than CA$4,000 for moving here to work, then tell them to go stuff it. That’s the price I paid for a lawyer with an office in downtown Winnipeg…

:laughing: I wouldn’t mind going but I’d want to be back on the weekends! :laughing:

LOL!
Heck… most drivers here don’t get the weekend off at home…

hhhmmm might have to look into this a bit more especially if they need drivers :smiley: now how can i persuade Mrs LInux■■? :wink:

There was an ad in last months Truck and Driver mag for truck drivers to migrate to Canada, checked out the web site addy and it was one of them migration company’s, couldn’t find any reference to truck drivers on it’s pages though :confused: however there is a form you have to fill in on line but it asks loads of questions about what degree you have :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: you don’t find out how much it’s going to cost until you sebmit the form.

the whole situation reminds me of that company who promised British truck drivers green cards and jobs in America a couple of years ago and that turned out to be a bit of a scam.

Been trying to get the wife to migrate to Aus for years but she says it’s too far from her mum :unamused: girls and their mums eh :unamused: but when i showed her the Canada ad she said she wouldn’t mind going, so shame it’s not as straight forward as it makes out

Not so straightforwards?
Seemed pretty straightforwards to me.
Give proof of ID, licences, passport and copy of CV to lawyer, along with big cheque. Find out 3 weeks later I can stay.
Simple eh?

Alli,
Do you think the fact that you already had spent time on a work visa in the States and also had a CDL helped in your application for a Canadian work permit or did it not really matter?

just to keep this thread at the fore there web site looks good questions are fair i could not down load there on line assesment my pc is crap so a kind lady called nina pallidini is sending me a pack through the post i :laughing: will keep you all in formed
cheers Lester

It’s possible mate, having local driving experience may well have helped swing the pendulum my way. But then again, I’m not exactly the world’s most experienced driver. People with more artic experience may be fine without US experience.

Allikat, I meant shame that the advert in truck and driver wasn’t as straight forward as hoped, because of what the web site address lead to, not the proccess of applying to migrate to Canada.

Anyway mate lets have an honest opinion from yourself about your new life, i have read a fair bit written by others and it has to be said that it’s not all good, noone should think that the grass is greener in any situation because i truely believe that you make of life what you do, in other words you get back what you put in.

A lot of people are considering doing what you and others have already done, everyones situation is different i.e. single, married, kids etc. and don’t just want to make the move because of the traffic, there is a bigger picture here and people have many reasons why they want to leave Britian, so how about it allikat, what about a warts an’ all picture of life over there ?