Canada Jobs ?

Last week in the Daily Mirror & today in Jobs North West, i have seen truck drivers jobs advertised in Canada, is this a scam as in the past or are they genuine. If genuine does anyone know of anybody who has gone over there, & how did they get on ■■.

check my other thread for more info.

a few on this site know rocky who went to canada with his family.
he used a company called four seasons i think.
it cost him around 6 grand though.

I know of 5/6 ppl that have gone to canada
their advice is all the same get the name of a company get details from them and go direct, dont bother with agencies :sunglasses:

It’s a scam, just like the ‘Drive a truck in the USA’ ad’s that run. The company asks for money after sending you free details saying this is just processing fee’s to see if you are qualified for a work permit, they then tell you that ‘Sorry, you do not qualify’.

In any case your HGV is not recognised in Canada, jst as is asn’t recognised here.

If I may add a coment from my wife who reads but does not post on Trucknet ; ‘Most of you seem to make derogatory coments about the USA but it seems that given the chance you would want to live and work here or Canada’. Is this just because you want to drive these scabby, outdated and very unsafe, poor handling trucks ?

donno about most,
but I for one would move to the Moon before thinking about moving to the the states! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

At least one TruckNet UK member has succesfully emigrated to Canada.

He offers advice and help on the Canadian version of TruckNet

Go to www.TruckNet.ca Dont forget to tell them I sent you :smiley:

well done Rikki,

i recomend doing it the proper way. This company is just out to make money from hopefulls.

Pat Hasler:
well done Rikki,

i recomend doing it the proper way. This company is just out to make money from hopefulls.

pat, rikki is on about rocky who paid the odd couple of grand with four seasons to get there.
i personnally dont know esi recriutment or fourseasons but if i was thinking of emmigrating and these people could help you ith all that paperwork then i may pay them to help.
i suppose it is all down to personal choice.

TruckNet UK:
At least one TruckNet UK member has succesfully emigrated to Canada.

He offers advice and help on the Canadian version of TruckNet

Go to www.TruckNet.ca Dont forget to tell them I sent you :smiley:

Some of us just hang out there anyway. It’s good fun over there, go join in!