moving to canada

Can anybody give me any info on wbc(willis brazolot &co) a canadian company helping drivers to migrate to canada, thanks

Welcome to TrucknetUK Willow, there have been several UK drivers that have already emigrated to Canada, i’m sure they can help, you can also try TrucknetCanada, the link is on this forum in the roundtable index.

What ever you do … Don’t answer the adverts that say they need drivers in Canada and will arrange your visa and work permits, most are rip off merchants who will take your down payment then say the can’t help, such a a very recent company we exposed. Beleive me Sesquachuwan doesn’t need drivers, it is about as desolate as the north pole :slight_smile:

I’ve had their info pack through, and it LOOKS good, we shall see. Their initial fee is 30 quid, which is reasonable to shell out. Can but see what happens later on eh?

hi pat do have any more info on the company you mentioned as ive been in contact with one who tells me they are desperate for drivers.

Declan,

Look at page 8 in the professional drivers section, the whole issue is at the bottom but may be a page further back if some more topics are entered.

:slight_smile:

thanks pat very controversial and quite heated at points. ive been dealing with esi recruitment who have put me in contact with westcan bulk in saskatchewan ive researched a bit about the company and all the details given to me are backed up with what ive found. as for fee’s im lead to understand they are payable after commencing the said job offer. it is frustrating as ive been in contact with realtors and other people in my excitement of being able to emmigrate at last. however the wind has been taken out of my sails now, so to speak, and now i don’t know whether to take this any further. if anybody has any success testimonials with esi i’d love to hear them.any way kind regards pat to you and your family and have a safe week, declan

You miss the point Declan, The actual fee’s for immigration are a fraction of the fee’s that company wants. If there is really a shortage and the Canadian govt will grant work permits all you need to do is contact any Canadian company, then the Canaian immigration authorities and miss out the vultures such as that company, who when currency is converted are making about $c 4,000 clear profit on every guy when the actual cost of the immigration process is about $c450.
Save your self a hole lot of money that you will no doubt need if succesful.
That company is nothing but a con and threatened me bacuse i exposed them over here. They cannot and will not ever get you a work permit, all they will do is take all the money you can throw at them.

Look at some of the coments on other threads about people hwo have been taken in by them and lost thousands.