Drivers direct recuitment

Hi are these ok

advert for work at major rdc in haydock , guess its sainsburys or bookers

anyone worked for these ■■

Just an agency based in Stone.

If its like the hundreds of other agency “Jobs” advertised then I would doubt the position even exists. Especially at the moment!

I was on the jobcentre site yesterday, I did a search within a 100 mile radius of home, it came up with 100 vacancies out of which 6 were permanant jobs,

Now tell me if I’m wrong but have all the hauliers started recruiting directly from agencies, or are they advertising jobs that are not there

Agree with the above. If you do sign on with ANY agency make sure you read fully the terms and conditions form they will want you to sign. Failure to do so may result in grief later on.

I am registered with the runcorn branch, have been offered 1 days work in 6 months…leave well alone!!

Tried to work with DD out of northampton, total waste of time, they use to place adverts not showing there business name as they had such a bad rep :unamused:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Now tell me if I’m wrong but have all the hauliers started recruiting directly from agencies, or are they advertising jobs that are not there

No most take on drivers by ‘‘word of mouth’’

You know its the old thing of ‘’ My mates looking for a job etc etc’’

Scarab:
Just an agency based in Stone.

They’re actually not based in Stone.

Wobble:
I am registered with the runcorn branch, have been offered 1 days work in 6 months…leave well alone!!

Aand i worked for them for more than a year and worked every day of the week and saturdays when i wanted them?

The work has really dried up for them now. Swings and roundabouts and all that some other liverpool agency is prob doing well at the moment.
PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ONE IM POOR!!!

Aand i worked for them for more than a year and worked every day of the week and saturdays when i wanted them?
[/quote]

So do you still work for them?

I think mike has a proper job these days.