Agency's

I have just been on the job centre website and one agency is advertising 27 times, yes 27 different adverts all claiming to be permanent positions. Is there any wonder why the myth that we are short of drivers when idiotic agency’s do this type of advert. I would like to know how many days work this agency give their drivers. Rant over…for now!

Why not phone them and tell em what you just told us and see what they got to tell you :exclamation: :exclamation:

Just spoke to them, they blame the Job Centre, saying if its on-going for 6 months or longer then it has to be advertised as permanent. What a con!!

where is the agency?

i spent a few hrs the other day calling agencys that had job adverts on various websites and only one of them had the job they advertised.Think this is realy bad and should be stopped.

garp:
i spent a few hrs the other day calling agencys that had job adverts on various websites and only one of them had the job they advertised.Think this is realy bad and should be stopped.

Here: :stuck_out_tongue:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69306&p=876487#p876487

dinostevus1 ,i am on a long term contract so am fine but i called up a few after a mate who’s on the dole had told me about this problem and thought i would check it out,it realy was bad and i am glad something can be done about this. :smiley: