Driver Transport Training - Dudley

I’m debating whether to do my C+E with this company in Dudley, they got a good recommendation of my Class C instructor, has anyone trained with them or know of anyone who has?

The course is £880 inc vat/test for a 5 day 2-1 instruction with 16hours each, £250 for restets if you fail (inc fee). It’s a Scania 113 I think with a proper box trailer.

Anyone got other recommendations for the Dudley area + about 30miles (excluding CTT and Topgear) , I did look into Norpak but they weren’t answering the phone and when I got through to the head office found out they no longer existed and were now the co-op :confused: They offered free training for 2 retest attempts which was appealing, incase I flunk it.

Kiowan,

I used West Midlands Transport Training in Aldridge for my C+E. Cost is £770 including VAT and Test Fee and £250 for any re-test thereafter.

Vehicle is a Volvo FM12 with 4 over 4 gear box (Very nice to drive). My training was 5 days 1 to 1 with test on the 5th day. It did take me 3 attempts to pass but that was my own stupid fault.

Contact is John Kennard on 01922 458110.

Hope this helps.

Ian.