Training in the Dudley area

Hello! I’ve been on the forum for a while, enjoying the banter and getting lots of useful info. This year at 45 yrs of age I’ve decided to take the plunge and do my training up to C+E (hopefully!).
I’m looking for recommendations for training schools in the Dudley, West Midlands area. I have seen loads of posts on this subject but some of them are quite old so any advice from anyone who has recently completed training will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

You could try Top Gear, Mucklow Hill, Halesowen. They have just had some brand new auto class C trucks too.

I did both C and C+E with them. Good bunch of lads and lasses.

(They know a great cafe near the test centre too).

I’m in Dudley too so howdy neighbour.

You could consider us. We’re 70 miles away so you qualify for free accommodation. £1215 incl VAT, test, 1:1 tuition, driver cpc (35 hours or Mods 2 and 4 as required).

Also DVSA Accredited Training Centre and private driving test centre.

Fleet of new trucks and pass rate over 90% so far this month.

Beat that!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

El Deano, how bin yer! Bostin mate, thanks for the info, I have had some info from them - same company as Westgate in Aldridge.

Pete, thanks also for the reply - your operation looks very impressive so I will also give that some consideration.

Passed my medical yesterday, no problems. Licence sent off for provisional entitlement. Now studying for theory and hazard perception…

I suggest you go and visit all the trainers on your list and compare. You’ll spot the difference.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: