Driver cpc case studies

hi all im new here, i have my driving assessment today for class 2, and my cpc case studies test tommorrow, does anyone have any advice etc as spent all weekend trying to get the cpc book to revise with no luck, so as im sat here now i have not revised anything :blush:, i did however pass my theory first time and wanted to know how any other noobs did on there tests did they revise etc or fummbled through, the thing is im kind of in a rush to get through my class 2 licence as in the next couple of months i need to have an op on my spine, so want to be working before then, my training provider has space to teach me by the end of this month. obviously if i did fail my cpc tommorrow it would not be to major an issue but id rather not fail so any help/advice or websites that can help would be great thanks chris.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60945

Hope this can help or if you read some of this forum you may be able to find something sorry but this is not my area

Welcome to the mad house

Where are you & who are you training with :question:

im in somerset and trainin with martin hopkins of frome ad driving assessment this morning that was a positive experience told i’ll only need the bog standard twenty hours as seemed like i was a natural lol

Hi, Welcom and good luck with your assessment and mod 2 case study exam.
The DSA book is not much help when it comes to studying for Driver CPC tests.
There is some online study you can do.
click here for more info.
hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/training-simulator.php

thanks guys for your responses i am happy to say i passed i didnt do any revision in the end just hope my luck continues with my clas 2 test

Pointless test really, not all that much different to the theory test. Great money spinner I imagine. Be thankful you couldn’t find the book. I spent £10 on it and it’s absolutely useless. I have the DSA guide to driving goods vehicles which covers some of the stuff that popped up on the case studies test. It’s a much better book. Got 47/50 which I was quite pleased with.

yeah i too have that book however did not get chance to read it as booked my test on sat for yesterday and with hectic few days and three kids trying to find time was impossible i do totally agree its a scam for the governmemnt to make more money :imp: