cpc case studies

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one has anyone done this cpc case studies thing and also is there anyway of getting the test sooner I’ve got a job lined up just need to get through this then the module 4. I called the dsa and they searched for 40 miles around my postcode and still all the tests are around 21/22 july anyway. Any ideas or advice on the case studies would be much appreciated I’ve got the book so I’ve read through that.

Thanks in advance people :smiley:

mknutjob:
Any ideas or advice on the case studies would be much appreciated I’ve got the book so I’ve read through that.

book or books ■■
LGV Theory book
LGV Dcpc book
Driving goods vehicles book
Common sense book… oh. there ain’t one of those… silly me :laughing:

If you have read and understood the info in those books and apply some common sense then all should be ok :smiley:

Did my case studies test a couple of months ago - my advice would be this:

• read the text several times, and when answering the question, skim through the text again just to make sure!
  • don’t expect the text to contain all the answers - sounds wierd I know, but I spotted a couple of questions in my test that related to general knowledge of the subject, not specific information in the case study.

As long as you’re switched on, you’ll get through it fine. Good luck! :smiley:

When I had mine I was a little worried as I didnt really know what to expect but I came out wondering what I was stressing about. Read the books over and over make sure you know the rules and regs not just tacho rules but rules for over sized loads alot of the questions are common sense answers. Do your revision and you will be fine mate. I do know a couple of people that failed it but that was because they didnt do the revision.

Oh and Good Luck

thanks again gentlemen :smiley:

Passed now one more to go :smiley: