CPC Test

Hi people,

I was just wondering if anyone knows where to start with studying for the ‘CPC Case Studies’?

I have got my theory, hazard and CPC case studies on the 06.05.2014, so any help would be great

get yourself a copy of the dsa guide to driving goods vehicles and the theory Q&A and there’s a cd you can get for the case studys, don’t buy the dsa cpc book as it’s ■■■■.
good luck!

Harrison1983:
Hi people,

I was just wondering if anyone knows where to start with studying for the ‘CPC Case Studies’?

I have got my theory, hazard and CPC case studies on the 06.05.2014, so any help would be great

Module 2 initial dcpc link is contained within the link below in my signature

jobseeker:
get yourself a copy of the dsa guide to driving goods vehicles and the theory Q&A and there’s a cd you can get for the case studys, don’t buy the dsa cpc book as it’s [zb].
good luck!

I have got ‘The Complete LGV & PCV CD-Rom’ and also the DSA driver CPC book, the official DSA Guide to driving Goods Vehicles and also the DSA theory test book.

So your saying the DSA CPC book isn’t worth having? and that I should just read the DSA Driving Goods Vehicles?

dcpc book is virtually useless

ROG:

Ok but is the DSA ‘Driving Goods Vehicles’ any good?

Harrison1983:

ROG:

Ok but is the DSA ‘Driving Goods Vehicles’ any good?

great book

The CPC book is useless, its more like a leaflet. Other book is great!

Excellent… Thank you guys :slight_smile:

Am I missing something guys why does any one need a book to study for dcpc there’s no test it’s an attendance course .

Am I missing something guys why does any one need a book to study for dcpc there’s no test it’s an attendance course .

New drivers without grandfather rights have to gain their cpc by two tests. The theory test, case studies, is known as Module 2 and the practical demonstration test is known as Module 4. And although the pass rate for both is very high, it is possible to fail either.

Once the new driver has passed both tests and their driving test, they will then have a cpc card for 5 years. Within the 5 years they have to complete the periodic training - no test - no exams.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

chester1:

Not for people who passed after 1997,we have to sit a case studies exam(mod 2)at the same place you do your theory and then do a walk around, show and tell round a truck(mod 4) at the test center. Answerin things like where you would check for drugs after leaving a ferry.

chester1:

35 hours attendance is for periodic dcpc
The 2 tests are for initial dcpc