Don't know what to do! Advice needed!?

Hi guys just thought I’d ask for a bit of advice, Ive had my licence for nearly 3 years now and have been working for the mrs’s uncle on ridgid’s / wagon drag’s, which have now been sold now I work in the office! I posted on here a year ago about a European job but I bottled it.lol. Just need some advice weather to look for work in the haulage industry and if so where can I try!? Thanks for reading! ( I have only driven 1 arctic before mainly wagon and drag! Can I use this we hen company’s ask for “experience”) thanks! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It would probably be useful if you stated which part of the country you lived in, stobarts were looking for wagon & drag drivers so that should suit you, again dependant on where you live. Just trawl the job sites and hit the phones to local hauliers and try and sell yourself to them, you won’t know unless you ask.

Living in Rhyll, you could probably get some work off Wrexham Industrial Estate. Stobarts on the cans or even Abbey are looking for 12 drivers in Ellesmere Port for the curtainsider fleet. Norbert Dentressangle are always open to new blood

Do you have wagon and drag and artic experience. A resounding Yes and now I am working in the planning office.

I haven’t lied on your CV, neither should you.

Just forget any dreams of £17.50 per hour off a dodgy bloke in Liverpool :wink:

Thanks guys! I have tried the likes of le jones, rj jones, Morgan freight!I’ve sent a c.v to stobart and a whole host of others but not heard anything yet! Just live out of the way in Rhyl so need to travel! Just in decide trucks at the min waiting for tacho check to be done! 150 bnib stobart wagons coming through here! I’m trying my hand at a bit if a video diary aswell!not as good as likes but worth a giggle!