Does anyone remember Shaumatt from thurrock

Does anyone remember Shaumatt they was based in truckworld, done european fridge work mostly hanging to rungis and brittany

Yep :laughing:

They used to park in Truckworld, had white motors with green stripes pulling fridges, quite a tidy outfit, they weren’t around for long as I remember, I don’t know what work they did though, used to wave/flash to the drivers when I worked for PJL who also parked in Truckworld, but that’s about it for my contribution :wink:

any chance u have any photos, i used to drive the 142 wiv a 143 cab on it, john was in the office at the time, i belive his in italy now, and of course the cracking maria :wink: there was a lad on there who always had his girlfriend wiv him

No, I’m sorry I don’t have any pics, like many of us here I didn’t ever think about taking photos, now as the memories fade I regret it :cry:

i had a few but everything was on my pc, and we was broken into a few ago so lost the lot gutted 18 years of memorys gone, all my photos that where on paper was destroyed by the x wife, was hoping i might track some things down on here, so if u see any from shaumatt, turners international, transnoli, mcgrane or p & d haulage let me know plz

i have a few pictures, but they are at my brothers (dieselcowboy) and not on pc, but printed pics, ill see iof he can perhaps scan them

that would be fantastic, thanks very much

I bought an F16 of theirs years ago (H660 AMF) ive got some photos of it in their livery and some after we painted it into our colours, ile try and dig them out at the weekend and post them on here.

nice one i think thats the only f16 they had

Oops ! wrong pic, F16 on its way