Does anyone have

hi there, iv juststarted a new job & there very strict on tachos so i wondered iff anyone has a tachograph timer for sale? asin my job we do a lot off short journeys some days & its hard to calculate wot hours iv done? :confused: :confused:

speak to davy

viewforum.php?f=45

techno-solutions.co.uk/

hope the links work

gorby1:
hi there, iv juststarted a new job & there very strict on tachos so i wondered iff anyone has a tachograph timer for sale? asin my job we do a lot off short journeys some days & its hard to calculate wot hours iv done? :confused: :confused:

Pen an paper always works for me so why pay for a timer? Always remember if you have a digi tacho the timer may differ from the input you have on your tacho! In saying that i know a few mates who swear by timers :slight_smile:

I use a timer and when i’m on digis, I usually find that the digi gives me more time than the timer. Mainly due to me not pausing it at lights and hooking up trailers etc. I write my start time down, and the start and finish of my breaks and my finish time, mainly for timesheet use later. I used to write something for every stop I made but soon got fed up with that. It is handy to go back over it if the boss or the fuzz want to accuse you of something - “well it can’t have been me, I was delivering at X at the time”.
You can pick up a timer for about £3 at most decent places. Kitchen timer works just as well as the Big Time etc for half the price.