Dodgy parking.

i was parked up from 10.30 am thursday until 5.00pm friday in woolwich. (bit of a long tip :laughing: )
on thursday a bloke from the building site asked where i would be staying that night. i told him i would be in the cab over there.
he explained that it was a very dodgy area and two people had been stabbed the previous night.
others joined in, another driver wouldn’t stay.
well i explained that when you die you die. you can’t stop it, when it’s your time to go, that is that.
i had a really nice kebab, and a cracking good nights kip.

does anyone else ignore these scaremongerers, or is it me being a bit weird?

no your just weird, you are fearless Phil lol

mickyblue:
no your just weird, you are fearless Phil lol

thanks, i knew i was weird. :laughing:

this was posted on my mates facebook the other day when he had a night in middlesborough although he had no warning

Woke up this morning in Middlesborough and somebody had put a note on my wimdscreen. It said"Hello son, it took me nearly 40 minutes to break the lock off the back of your truck to find it was full of ■■■■■ not worth taking. If I see you parked near here again, I’ll smash your truck up, understand!!!"

cheeky ■■■■■■■ !

so i would sometimes av a think were i would park

mark h:
is was posted on my mates facebook the other day when he had a night in middlesborough although he had no warning

Woke up this morning in Middlesborough and somebody had put a note on my windscreen. It said"Hello son, it toon me nearly 40 minutes to break the lock off the back of your truck to find it was full of [zb] not worth taking. If I see you parked near here again, I’ll smash your truck up, understand!!!"

cheeky [zb] !

so i would sometimes av a think were i would park

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats hilarious, so they only want drivers parking there who have expensive gear on. wouldnt put me off. i would park with an empty trailer with the doors open.

limeyphil:
i was parked up from 10.30 am thursday until 5.00pm friday in woolwich. (bit of a long tip :laughing: )
on thursday a bloke from the building site asked where i would be staying that night. i told him i would be in the cab over there.
he explained that it was a very dodgy area and two people had been stabbed the previous night.
well i explained that when you die you die. you can’t stop it, when it’s your time to go, that is that.

You’re bleeding lucky they spoke English in Woolwich mate :open_mouth: :laughing:

I’ve had the same in Cruddas Park, Newcastle, bloke told me I’d get my throat cut, I went out, had fish & chips, got ■■■■■■ & went to bed with my windows open, the only problem I had was trying to convince the barmaid that a twenty pound note was in fact real money :laughing:

newmercman:

limeyphil:

You’re bleeding lucky they spoke English in Woolwich mate :open_mouth: :laughing:

I’ve had the same in Cruddas Park, Newcastle, bloke told me I’d get my throat cut, I went out, had fish & chips, got ■■■■■■ & went to bed with my windows open, the only problem I had was trying to convince the barmaid that :laughing:

a twenty pound note was in fact real money

Well of course you would, they only use dodgy fiftys in Cruddas Park mate

Once asked the backdoor guy at B&Q Speke if I would be ok parking in their yard.

His reply, “if you are still there in the morning, you will be ok”

Bloody kids didn’t even wait until dark before they were in the back of the truck :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: .

Didn’t fancy a night of that, so packed up and went to Southport instead. (had a delivery to do there as well)

I’m parked down a very dark side street in Croydon outside a builders merchants … :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Had the odd hoodie on a bike go past…Just pull the cutains and hide :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: