Dodgy places to park

does anyone know the places to avoid due to curtain slashers diesel theives etc

:exclamation:
Will you tell him, or shall I ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:wink:

wylie:
does anyone know the places to avoid due to curtain slashers diesel theives etc

It`s easier to list a safe place to park - in your own depot :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

Anywhere at Whitwood, M62 J31, particularly the truck stop and the area behind ScotCo.

The layby at the Red Lion at Northampton is a big no-no and along the A45 and Northants in general.

:open_mouth:

wots it like around southampton near the b&Q

wylie:
wots it like around southampton near the b&Q

If its Nursling Ind. Est you’ll probably be o.k :wink:

I hope :unamused: :laughing:

you should be ok there. there is 24/7 activity due to the tesco RDC, meachers and the others. the far end should be quieter if you want a decent sleep. near tesco. or near KL commercials there is parking spaces round the corner from them at the far end. the rest is double yellows and i dont know how tight they are up there although one of our trucks did get a ticket recently

the A 1. from worksop all the way north used to be bad for thefts from lorries. dont know if its got any better… :wink:

watch out if yer fuel cap don’t lock, at michael wood services.

had some irish fellas trying to buy it off me, and no doubt if I’d been akip they’d have just helped themselves.

ohterry:
the A 1. from worksop all the way north used to be bad for thefts from lorries. dont know if its got any better… :wink:

anywhere near Worksop full stop is bad.

I believe that the lay-bys on the A500 immediately east of M6 J16 are a little dodgy, from reading the odd newspaper report.

A43 corridor up to Northampton was a no go park area last year.
Our Company had newsletter from boys in blue stating drivers advised not to park in laybys on that stretch