Do you want to go Dutch

Just to let you know that Visbeen B.V are hiring they contacted me on Monday 29.12 they are looking for drivers with left hand drive exp .It will be doing muti drop market work so dont exspect a easy number. 2 weeks away from home min. if your interstead go to visbeens web site and fill in the form THEY WILL CONTACT YOU IF YOUR WOT THERE LOOKING FOR REMEMBER THIS IS A DUTCH COMPANY SOME TIMES THEY HAVE THERE OWN RULES hope this helps :wink: :wink: :wink:

Is it for Visbeen direct, or thru someone like Anglo Dutch??

i dont know about 2 weeks away. there is a driver who parks in the local pub car park every weekend.

Paid by the odd hours they decide to pay you ?.

Is there no mention of money then?.

BuzzardBoy:
Is it for Visbeen direct, or thru someone like Anglo Dutch??

Yes Visbeen direct

jessicas dad:
i dont know about 2 weeks away. there is a driver who parks in the local pub car park every weekend.

I am only going by wot she told me in the mini interview on the phone

jammymutt:
Paid by the odd hours they decide to pay you ?.

Is there no mention of money then?.

Sorry cant help with the money this will be talked about at the main interview in holland but there is some info if you do seach (VISBEEN)

Good Post there are alot of guys on here looking for work and also the fact its over the water might appeal to some. But like you said money and working conditions might be a different story!!

From the guys I have listened to about Visbeen, it seems as though if your face fits and you live in the right area, it can be a good job.

It seems as though they also run a legit operation. The only bugbear I have heard about is the running home on a Saturday for no extra pay. someone will explain that I am sure.

The money will look better now than when the € £ exchange rate settles back to it’s old level, so if you get to the interview take that into account.

I have met a few British drivers working for them over the years, and most of them seemed to like the work

Have you got the link for visbeen, just been on the dutch site and they are saying no vacancies

jessicas dad:

yep, one parks in layby outside local school, always there all w/end , so as j.d says not sure they all do 2 weeks away

Wheel Nut:
From the guys I have listened to about Visbeen, it seems as though if your face fits and you live in the right area, it can be a good job.

It seems as though they also run a legit operation. The only bugbear I have heard about is the running home on a Saturday for no extra pay. someone will explain that I am sure.

Sounds like Nedexco, you only get paid for saturday if you tip/load, not just runing back in…

BuzzardBoy:

Wheel Nut:

Sounds like Nedexco, you only get paid for saturday if you tip/load, not just runing back in…

Yes. I wonder if that was if you worked through them bloody agencies though.

Visbeen had some UK registered trucks in Scotland.

BuzzardBoy:

Wheel Nut:

IIRC HSF are the same. Must be a Dutch thing.

Ben9:

BuzzardBoy:

Wheel Nut:

IIRC HSF are the same. Must be a Dutch thing.

It could be. As that is the reason I left my last job. They dont pay you when you are weekended in their yard. They dont pay you when you are at home either. Play the game chaps. The only way you would earn is while you were driving back to either place.

Funny

Now dont start throwing things at me :laughing:

Strange that there are some on another thread that knock drivers and companys from over the water for pushing in on the uk market yet when work is quiet its everyman for himself oh look a dutch company taking on

and the thread was/ is

English work

:unamused: :unamused:

i would apply, im close to rosyth ferry port (6 miles away) but i dont have left hand drive experience

mayby its worth being cheeky

gogzy:
i would apply, im close to rosyth ferry port (6 miles away) but i dont have left hand drive experience

mayby its worth being cheeky

The problem with the Rosyth Ferry is it is not a daily service, so living near to it wouldn’t really help. You are more likely to have to drive 500 miles to Dover

Hull Killingholme and Immingham run a daily service to both Holland and Belgium, as do Teesport. The Scottish ferries will always struggle against the established services. Superfast were a big company who couldnt make it pay. There was a ferry service from Dundee a few years ago. That failed too.

i never used to here any complaints about visbeen theres quite alot of english guys on for them.the 2 weeks away is a just in case thing, the english drivers i knew on there were home every weekend the train was full of em on friday nights and saturday mornings coming back to england.its one of them keep yer head down jobs tho dont fallout with yer planner or it can be a difficult job.