Do the lorry driver

trying to make a delivery in Poole this afternoon i turned up in a dead end road following another artic going to the same place… we both drove past and got permission off the land owner at the bottom to turn round so we could back in blind side where we was delivering. As the truck in front tried to get in struggled and failed due to a car parked half way across entrance decided to off load in the street meaning nobody can get past next thing the local plastic police man turned up on his push bike followed by another. hour later they track the owner of the car who like the rest of them park there all work at local boat building yard in town but park there and walk 10mins up road to there works. In the mean time plastic police ask me to try and get tight up to the railings to let people past which i do and hitting it with my unit(not good) the owner of thr car turns up they have littlie word please don’t park there again then let him go… plastic police man asks me to move again now to clear the road totally with total sarcasim i say NO 2 mins later traffic car comes tells me if i don’t move he will arrest me under some traffic law impound my truck :open_mouth: :open_mouth: … great car parks illegal causes 2 hour hold up and gets no ticket and i’m treated as the guilty party… TRUCK DRIVER AT FAULT YET AGAIN OR WHAT

before anyone asks its the only way can get into yard backing in nearside

You don’t get threatened with arrest over a parking offence…I’ll wager there’s more to this story than you’re letting on :wink: How exactly did you say “no” to the PCSOs?

straight up i just said no not moving why should i moved once damaged my motor he parks illegal you don’t ticket him… traffic officer said i had to do as i was asked by the platic police

as you were in poole im guessing and speculating that they were probably related in someway as they are inbred round there and you were the outsider. :wink:

obviously you as the proffesional driver know that you shouldnt drive down a road you havent been down before and shouldnt park your truck blocking the road, not like the car driver that has been parking there for years blocking that entrance and its “never bothered anyone before!” :wink:

just let it ride and move on my friend, worse things happen, but i hope you didnt hit the car :open_mouth: :wink:

BRICKTROTTER XL:
straight up i just said no not moving why should i moved once damaged my motor he parks illegal you don’t ticket him… traffic officer said i had to do as i was asked by the platic police

In that case it seems like the cops were a bit overzealous with you! I wouldn’t have threatened you with arrest over that and that’s for sure!..You should think about writing a letter to Dorset Police HQ outlining how crap they treated you (explain that the truck is very big and needs alot of space to manoeuvre). Identify it as “training issue” , especially for the traffic cops who should know better!

What where they CSO?
They cant arrrest you can only hold you till the proper pigs come for something like 20 miniutes then they have to let you go or thats what i heard

JOSH… WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR AVATAR?

I USED TO LIKE YOU BUT NOW FORGET IT!

I DONT SAY IT OFTEN BUT COME ON THE IRONS!

and yes i was shouting

Oh. I read the title and thought it was a new dance!!!

the maoster:

Haha!

the maoster:

Come on, come on
Do the trucker-motion with me
Yeah
Come on, come on
Do the trucker-motion with me
You gotta swing your hips now

sorry

coat,hat, taxi!!! :blush:

Giblsa:
JOSH… WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR AVATAR?

I USED TO LIKE YOU BUT NOW FORGET IT!

I DONT SAY IT OFTEN BUT COME ON THE IRONS!

and yes i was shouting

Lol…

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Joshh:
What where they CSO?
They cant arrrest you can only hold you till the proper pigs come for something like 20 miniutes then they have to let you go or thats what i heard

proper police did turn up but was plastic police 1st then proper after

BRICKTROTTER XL:

Joshh:
What where they CSO?

proper police did turn up but was plastic police 1st then proper after

I’m guessing it was’nt a very sunny day that day or the plastic police would of said “noooooo, i’m melting:laughing: :exclamation:

I would have asked for the duty inspector to be called

would this by any “remote” chance be a roofing supplies firm…?hmmm i know exactly how much fun is too be had getting in and out that yard,you get even a motorbike parked near there gates and ya struggling… :open_mouth: even more interesting with the wheelbase on the magnum!!

Shrek:
You don’t get threatened with arrest over a parking offence…I’ll wager there’s more to this story than you’re letting on :wink: How exactly did you say “no” to the PCSOs?

No, but you do for the highway obstruction.