Discuss

Sorry about the focus, I had to zoom in. I’m one of the shiny tank brigade, but this does take the ■■■■■

It says “rather be homeless than chromeless”

Ffs

Sad…

I like to have a clean vehicle when and where possible, but not so it’s constantly polished within an inch of it’s life! :unamused:

They’re work horses at the end of the day…

Speaking of shiny stuff, I keep seeing this montrosity knocking about…

Is that body wrap meant to look good?

DTS chrome wrapped an actros years ago. I always thought that looked pony

rob22888:

Not keen on the Merc but actually quite like the body wrap. Has the benefit of good residuals as well on resale…

Saw his one today on the M25

The company makes a fair comment however there was about £1000 of bling on the front of the lorry.

mazzer:

The company makes a fair comment however there was about £1000 of bling on the front of the lorry.

At the risk of being a pedant theyre confusing power with bling. You can have too much bling but you can never have too much power…

rob22888:

I was on a bay beside this yesterday at Wakefield. The sun was shining for once and I had to close my bloody curtain as the glare off of the chrome was nearly blinding me.

OVLOV JAY:
Sorry about the focus, I had to zoom in. I’m one of the shiny tank brigade, but this does take the ■■■■.

Ffs

I would HATE to be the night driver on this motor. Imagine, no matter how clean you tried to keep it, he’d be in the office saying you left his motor in a zb state…

OVLOV JAY:
Sorry about the focus, I had to zoom in. I’m one of the shiny tank brigade, but this does take the ■■■■.

Ffs

He probably makes extra money for the bling by carrying extra containers on the air deflector. :laughing:

mazzer:

and you saw that when you were overtaking him? :smiley:

What utter ■■■■■■■■, and not even got the sun visor, stinks of a logistical solutions type of crap company run by bean counters, I may be wrong though.

dieseldog999:

mazzer:

and you saw that when you were overtaking him? :smiley:

LOL as he was then left for dead in a cloud of V8 dust