shiny shiny !

[/img]

How Ironic! A chrome finish and black plastic spotlamps :laughing:

Blimey youl want some polish and elbowgrease to keep that tidy.

A completely pointless idea. How can you even keep it up to looking that shiny, unless you wash it everyday.
They could have put some shinier trims on the wheels. The spotlights are black plastic, so it looks even worse. But then on second thoughts would they even look good in chrome? Would it make a difference if they were on there or not?
I would hate to drive that.

its a chrome shrink wrap. it was put on to celebrate 25th anniversary of company. it was only meant to stay on for a year, but i saw it 3 months ago still on. I used to drive this in 2005 and it was a bstard to keep clean.

tonysplodge:
its a chrome shrink wrap. it was put on to celebrate 25th anniversary of company. it was only meant to stay on for a year, but i saw it 3 months ago still on. I used to drive this in 2005 and it was a bstard to keep clean.

I bet it was. Did they not think to do the wheel trims aswell?
Just as another question, but when the shrinkwrap does come off, wont the old paint on it look completely crap?

apparently not they heat it on and heat it off. dont know what it looks like now i left in 2006.

tonysplodge:

Truth is, they had it chromed so splodge could admire himself everytime he walked back to it!

I prefer this one.