digital tv aerial

got a digital tv usb stick any one recomend a good aerial for in truck

Got freeview on my tv an I use a status
SEE HERE

I had one of those, gave up trying it was crap crap and crap, sure you’ll get loads of users one here saying that there’s work but not telling you exactly how :unamused:

Mikejk:
I had one of those, gave up trying it was crap crap and crap, sure you’ll get loads of users one here saying that there’s work but not telling you exactly how :unamused:

Don’t have a problem at all
Here’s how it works plug the aerial in power the booster and away you go,

digital coverage is good over the whole country but in areas there is coverage the aerial works fine. Been using it for 2 years now

i use a small magmount with a booster. its shown in another post same subject. i have also tried a standard house outdoor one which worked great.

were you get the magmount from gezt

maplins via online shop BUT specify that you want the one with a standard tv plug the sent me th other but sent the converter free

is this the one mate then just add a booster

cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-DIGITAL-FREEV … dZViewItem
is similar to what i have but you can get a magmount from maplins online just make sure you pick the one with the right connector they do 2 sorts.
sorry i didnt reply earlier but i couldnt log on here all day

mick_n3:
Got freeview on my tv an I use a status
SEE HERE

good ariels those mick i had 1 with a 15" flat screen with built in freeview not many places i did’nt get a picture.