Digital tacho appplication form

do i get one of these from the post office?

Application forms are available from the DVLA, DVLA Local Offices and VOSA Testing Stations. Return the completed form with any relevant documentation [if applicable] and the fee to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1ST. You can also ring the dedicated DVLA phone line on 0870 8501074

A lot of LGV training schools also have them :slight_smile:

I’d have thought with this new-fangled interweb thingy you’d be able to download one by now :unamused:

All you can do with the interweb thingy is request the form be posted to you. Seems a bit prehistoric but I guess they’ll have some reason for it.

Gingerpose wrote:-

All you can do with the interweb thingy is request the form be posted to you. Seems a bit prehistoric but I guess they’ll have some reason for it.

The reason is that there is a clear plastic bit on the form to attach a photo to if needed, and so can’t be printed off at home.

Smart Mart:

Gingerpose wrote:-

The reason is that there is a clear plastic bit on the form to attach a photo to if needed, and so can’t be printed off at home.

Ah, of course, I forgot about that since I already had a photocard DL when I applied for my card.

Got mine from work, a lot of haulage firms that run digi’s will have a stock of them