Digi Card

Hiya all, as you know i passed my class 2 the other week and im just in the middle of applying for my digi card, but i cant find the answer to my question.

Which is if i apply for my card to work on the rigids, when i come to do my artic will i need to send my card away to get the artic licesnse added on to it ?

Many Thanks

Nick.

once u get ur digi cardit will work in anything that has a digi tacho

no need to send it away like ur licence

Spot on thanks do you know what info is on the eg name etc does it have what licenses you hold on it ?

Name, address, driver number, tacho card number, issue date, expiry date, DOB

Ps thats not my card :laughing:

Cool does anyone know the turn round time for these back from the idiots at DVLA?

2 weeks usually i got my digi card and licence upgraded in 14 days, but sent them both away at the same time direct from the dvla office.

Aky31:
Cool does anyone know the turn round time for these back from the idiots at DVLA?

Mine took about 8 days. Special treatment from the DVLA as I live in wales

thats not bad i havnt recieved my form yet but do you have to send ya driving license with it ?

Aky31:
thats not bad i havnt recieved my form yet but do you have to send ya driving license with it ?

No as they have all the info on file. They use the same picture as well

Thats good then that means i can get on withthe class 1 training happy days

just to add whenyou get it don’t put it in your wallet and once you get it and if you drive a truck you must have it with you all the time , you can buy a card holder for it from tachodisc

Aky31:

So why are they idiots then? Don’t you wash trucks all night?