digi card application

Hopefully this will be the last silly question from me for a bit, I’m sending off for my digi card today, am just wondering will my birth certificate and a signed photo be enough to send off with the application as I don’t want to be booking my mod 4 to not have my license back in time etc!

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

I was under the impression you didn’t need to send anything in, just the form, your payment and that was it. As long as you have a full GB driving license they didn’t need it? I could be wrong and if I am then I am sure I will be corrected :slight_smile:

Are you sure you need to send that level of identification? I filled in the application a few days ago and thought they only required the license details for this.
Let me know if I’m wrong as application not sent off yet.

Assuming that you have a valid photo licence and have lived in the UK for more than 185 days in the past 12 months you just need to complete the form D777B and send it to the DVLA.

The photo for the driver card will be taken off your licence records at the DVLA, if you want to confirm this you can phone the DVLA on 0300 790 6109 between 08:00 and 19:00.

Thanks for that, getting it sent off today. Wish id of known as i got the new picture sorted etc :laughing: although the photo on my license expires in 5 years so will need to update that sooner rather than later.

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses: