How do i get a digi card

Good day peoples hopefully you guys can help me out here. Do i have to wait for completion of cpc mod 4 before i can snd away for a digi card or how does it work? i sent away last night for the paperwork pack with the application forms ect but it didnt tell me the ins and outs or the price. :sunglasses:

You can get your digi card when ever you want mate

I got mine about a month before we did the training, so that im already as soon as i find something.

Mark

logic:

I got mine about a month before we did the training, so that im already as soon as i find something.

Mark

Really? So you can send away for your digi card even before you start training? :smiley:

Sam Millar:

logic:

Mark

Really? So you can send away for your digi card even before you start training? :smiley:

Yeh you can hold your digi card when ever you want and you dont have to hold any special type of license to hold it.

You need a digi card to drive a new transit van if you use a trailer.

But as soon as you apply the clock is ticking off the five years expiry date, so why not wait until you have a driving licence and a pass certificate, they only take a few days to arrive.

Sound i have orderd the paperwork anyway so get it sent away as soon as it arrives how much does it cost mark? and how long did it take to get it through?

Mark what was the name of that web site for my car key?? memory like a sive :wink:

Currently £38 and they say it can take up to a month. However mine was back within 5 days.

mine arrived in just over a week.

The website for your key is talkford.com. if I get a chance il get the link to what you need and PM it to you mate

logic:
mine arrived in just over a week.

The website for your key is talkford.com. if I get a chance il get the link to what you need and PM it to you mate

Thanks Mark your a saviour bud ,just hope it aint the key thats knackered worth a try tho…

I was going to send off for mine but on second thoughts I’ll wait until I know that I need to pay for it as I have a feeling it will be getting paid for me through this course as everything is included except resits.

You don’t need to send off for the form, you can download it HERE