Digi card receipt

Posted my application on Monday,card arrived today. :open_mouth:

Not often that a government department deserves praise,but the DVLA are getting very good with things of late.

Ken.

Thought they were efficient when I sent for mine and it took ten days!

Probably sent it at the right time of year Ken?

It costs £38, so it should arrive quickly IMO. The only reason they get away with taking weeks and weeks to post things sometimes is because they’re a government department, so they can do what they like.

I was quite surprised at the passport office who delivered my new issue within 3 days. It must be something to do with this caring corrupt government needing every penny they can get their greedy mitts on.

Kiowan:
It costs £38, so it should arrive quickly IMO. The only reason they get away with taking weeks and weeks to post things sometimes is because they’re a government department, so they can do what they like.

Government departments have codes of practice and targets to meet in the modern world. However, you will probably find that they only aim to respond with 28 days.

The fact that Ken got his digicard back in five was probably just a fluke! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mine took 5 as well. I posted it on the Monday morning on my way to the yard, and it was there waiting for me when I got home on Friday. That was last June. :sunglasses: