DHL petroleum

anyone know what petrol contract they ve got (not that im intrested ) just they seem to be going like TNT were c 10 years ago doing anything and evreything just never thought they would concern themselves with heavy duty legislition ADR/PET REGS buissness they are running tankers out of grangemouth would ask one of there drivers but cant keep up with them :laughing:

scania245:
anyone know what petrol contract they ve got (not that im intrested ) just they seem to be going like TNT were c 10 years ago doing anything and evreything just never thought they would concern themselves with heavy duty legislition ADR/PET REGS buissness they are running tankers out of grangemouth would ask one of there drivers but cant keep up with them :laughing:

They took over all the tibbet and britten/excel depots, well they bought them so it could be one of them?

thanks mike just cause i cant be bothered with ADR these days doesnt mean i dont like to know whose got what :laughing:

DHL have been running tankers for some time, some where gathered in with the Securicor Omega takeover. Others were bought out with the takeover of Exel Tankfreight.

I think DHL will become extinct though as they seem to be jack of all trades, master of none.

I dont see buying contracts is good business if you cannot keep the customers

scania245:

they have the asda contract and the morrisons contract and also a few bits and peices. the petrol contracts are based in immingham and have outbased drivers at all the terminals. as working for them i have but read another members siggy re dhl and contracts. for me never again!!!

DHL have also picked petrol distribution for the S.West area from Total. This was a Wincanton contract previously.

i know excel where running sulphur wagons out of refineries and still see them on the roads.