Iceland/ DHL

alright chaps

I was wondering who employs the class 1 iceland drivers that do multidrop to the supermarkets is it DHL? If it is does anyone know how you can get in there nearest depot to me is Warrington thats about all i know!!

Yes it’s a DHL site.

Cheers mate have you any idea where they advertise there vacancies? Is it on the DHL site?

Agencies around warrington would be a better bet , once your in get an application form.

Cheers mate i think its ADR that deal with iceland isnt it?

DHL down road from me in Whitwood/Castleford are advertising roadside. Asking to apply to angela.fawcett@dhl.com

Dont know if shes local or national recruitment. Worth emailing her i guess.

Ill give that a shot cheers mate much appreciated!!

If you see one of their drivers ask them for the transport office number and ask them direct better than all that website ■■■■■■■■. If the TM is looking which he probably is as Dhl are recruiting everywhere especially shared abuser then he’ll give you his email and you send your cv direct to him.

They had signs up in their canteen for drivers. Closing date was end of August but I know one of our drivers left to go there after this date so may be worth a shot.

Currently recruiting afternoon drivers 45hrs week starts between 12 and 4 11.75 an hour easy job no hassle good kit clean work.

1FLEETRENEGADE:
Currently recruiting afternoon drivers 45hrs week starts between 12 and 4 11.75 an hour easy job no hassle good kit clean work.

then why are they looking for drivers…■■

1FLEETRENEGADE wrote:

Not sure I follow you

1FLEETRENEGADE:

1FLEETRENEGADE wrote:

Not sure I follow you

if the job is that good, why do they lose drivers, faster than they come knocking??

nodding donkey:

1FLEETRENEGADE:

1FLEETRENEGADE wrote:

Not sure I follow you

if the job is that good, why do they lose drivers, faster than they come knocking??

A job is a job each to there own one mans ■■■■ is another mans treasure and all that :smiley:

true… :smiley:

nodding donkey:

1FLEETRENEGADE:

Physical job.

Heavy cages and pallets on and off a tail lift at stores with dodgy access. Having to move other drops out of the way to get to the frozen at the back. People go because the hourly rates good, but some drivers simply can’t hack that sort of stuff. I reckon i’d find it easy, but only because i’m used to retail deliveries.

Tosh managers? If the jobs alright and the money’s good then that only leaves them!

Its a good job if you don’t mind a bit of graft and town centre driving. A lot of drivers are used to driving rather than working so it doesn’t suit them but that is down to personal choice

Mate of mine works out of the Warrington site.

He seems to enjoy it and they treat him well, he unfortunately got jumped on at a store delivery and got quite a lot of time off and a lot of support. He said they treated him really well during the incident and time off and still went back.

Yeh i was speaking to one of the iceland drivers the other day and it seems a pretty decent place to work. I just imagined it was an online applicationso didnt bother getting there number off him. Next time i get talking to one ill get it off them. Im doing multidrop at the moment anyway and i love it! Keeps me in good health and its about the only excercise i get at the moment!