dhl/ tnt

got told by our boss that our contract with the people we move stuff four had run out and they wont renew it until we get new trucks, he also said dhl/ tnt had looked at the job but it would cost a lot more for them to do it as theyd need more drivers than us. trunk work was no problem butinstead of like us having the multi dropers delivering the new tyres and then bring the used ones back theyd have to have a driver to deliver and one to bring back is that the way they work or is it as we suspect its more a case they looked at the job didnt fancy it and made there excuses.
would dhl/ tnt look at contracts that only have 15 drivers, i would have thought theyd only be intrested in multi million pound contracts

DHL will take on anything, basically a small operation could just be put through the domestic parcels network.
Or it could be relocated to a Local depot.

One place i go to i talk to a subby for Hayes, aparently they have a rule that their trucks have to be less than a certain age. So they just bought a whole load of private plates for them. Hayes only look at the reg numbers, i mean a 5 year old Scania looks much the same as a new one :wink: