Derby/ burton srvs

My mate told me he was maybet parking there tonight as his mate went in last week and when he asked how much parking for the night was they said free , now I struggle to believe any services are free but he’s adamant they are , any one know if they are free , ta

dozy:
My mate told me he was maybet parking there tonight as his mate went in last week and when he asked how much parking for the night was they said free , now I struggle to believe any services are free but he’s adamant they are , any one know if they are free , ta

Seems to be a fair amount of trucks there for the small space when ive been there

Brilliant pub next door

There’s a pay point in the lorry park.

Just to clarify do you mean the services where the A50 and A38 meet if so I believe they are free my mate parked there last week. :smiley:

steve4545:
Just to clarify do you mean the services where the A50 and A38 meet if so I believe they are free my mate parked there last week. :smiley:

Well he said Derby / burton so that is the one at intersection of a38/a50 , so I assume yes

The Sarge:
There’s a pay point in the lorry park.

MM. the mystery deepens , I’ve only ever popped in there so not took any notice to be honest , but I just found free at a srvs hard to believe , I’ll have to have a scout about next time I’m in there ,ta

Yes it’s free but only about 8 spaces there

There’s a pub…

With pub food, a KFC and a Shell station.

The lorry park is half full all the time, with Arcese lorries from Italy but with various EE registration plates on them having their 24/45 off, doing laundry and using the place like an operating centre.

I’m sure im thinking of the one further on the west direction

There’s plenty of services with free parking, but you’ve got to be there early to stand any chance of getting a spot!

I’m sure they used to charge for parking as if you were booked into the hotel they required your reg number so you didn’t end up with a penalty charge.

All services are free…they become not free when people pay for them…if your on foreign plates like i am, then they are completely free…only mugs would pay £25 and get your curtains slashed or your diesel nicked.

All services are free…they become not free when people pay for them…if your on foreign plates like i am, then they are completely free…only mugs would pay £25 and get your curtains slashed or your diesel nicked.

So if I’m reading this right the king of comedy road haulage in England, Mr towbar from ■■■■■■■■ doesn’t pay parking,

Give me a shout if your ever down there !