dents of spennymoor

hello I started at dents 1976 but went there as boy 10 ,12 yrs,old I remember many of the old drivers and fitters. I finished when Dents ceased trading in 1990 .It’s nice to hear you are still around John Mack, you were a good friend as were the rest. Shame a few have died, we had great times. I wonder how many remember I got barred from the Little Bistro for taking the goat in. Lads still have a drink at xmas in The Black Horse every year, Me, Chappy, Alan Armstrong, Ray Lowes, Ronnnie Moor, Colin Caygill, Billy Goudie, Gerry Kenny, sadly Rolley passed away July 7th this year.

keith atkinsons:
hello I started at dents 1976 but went there as boy 10 ,12 yrs,old I remember many of the old drivers and fitters. I finished when Dents ceased trading in 1990 .It’s nice to hear you are still around John Mack, you were a good friend as were the rest. Shame a few have died, we had great times. I wonder how many remember I got barred from the Little Bistro for taking the goat in. Lads still have a drink at xmas in The Black Horse every year, Me, Chappy, Alan Armstrong, Ray Lowes, Ronnnie Moor, Colin Caygill, Billy Goudie, Gerry Kenny, sadly Rolley passed away July 7th this year.

Keith you have started a new thread, the original thread is Dents of spennymoor, note the capital D. I remember you as silver bullet on cb radio. Right or wrong?

Even capital S in Spennymoor.

u r right