delivery addresses

loaded luk uk 4 pallets collected notes

nissan uk
sunderland

wheres the rest of the addy i ask thats all we were given you’ll have to ask

i was wondering what %age of your delivery addreses are incorrect in a substantial way viv a vis
1 wrong county
2 different road
3 head office
etc

they appear not to realise the delivery address is the road the truck enters by

I hear what your saying,as there’s nothing worse than an incomplete address,however…

If you miss the Nissan plant,then you must be related to Stevie Wonder.

But just in case…

As soon as you get over the River queer,errr,Wear,on the A19,take the next slip road off, (A1231) at the top turn left,then take the first slip road off again,and turn right at the top.You then go straight into security.

Ken.

hitch drive straight up the A19 till you see it or the sing post cant miss it

Try Tesco out then, You used to get a large envelope full of notes with “STORE 342” etc, how the hell you are suposed to know where in the UK store 342 is :question:

I had one last Friday for ‘Park City Packaging’ Bridgeport, Connecticut.

Luckily I managed to call in home and get on map quest, unluckily there were three addresses for ‘Park City Packaging’ I went to the first, who sent me to the second, who then sent me to the third, who sent me back to the first, who got the load like it or not. :angry:

we get p.o. box numbers every now and then. :laughing: :laughing:

a few years back i had to go and pick up a load of coke( for drinking :wink: ).
the address i had was in uxbridge i think. it was head office. turned out i should have gone to edmonton :blush:
and what a poxy place that is to.
it might have changed now but you had to park up and watch a digital display untill your registration number and bay number appeared. try watching that for a few hours. dare,nt go to sleep :imp: .

Done that in Paris, Got a proper address on the banks of the Seine. 23 tonne of plasticizer. Factory was in Lyon :blush: Not my fault though, except I should have checked because i loaded in Spain and passed Lyon on the way up :laughing:

ICI was always the worst place as they either used plant numbers or PO Box no’s

I’ve been helping out doing a few deliveries for my uncles furniture business and we had a customer the other day who didn’t know his own address!

We made the delivery by meeting him at the nearest pub! (I know where they all are - and no, I am not an alcoholic!)

Used to do customer deliveries for MFI in Scotland.

MR Ramsay
The Cottage
Peebles

:unamused:

My granny lived in Peebles, I think Mr Ramsay was next door. :wink: :smiley:

The worst I can remember is:

Pre Star
Bourne.

Yepp that was all the address was, and there are at least 2 bourne’s, i picked the wrong one.

:blush: I took on a job from ICI and got this as an address

ICI
Store 720
Wilton

Deliver to:

ICI Hellas

I spent hours looking for Hellas and even asking on the ferry :stuck_out_tongue:

Hellas is Greek for Greece :sunglasses:

Wheel Nut:
:oops: I took on a job from ICI and got this as an address

ICI
Store 720
Wilton

Deliver to:

ICI Hellas

I spent hours looking for Hellas and even asking on the ferry :stuck_out_tongue:

Hellas is Greek for Greece :sunglasses:

:grimacing:

That reminds me of a time when a foreigner collared me near Wetherby on the A1 waving his map at me. He told me he couldn’t find “The North” on his map :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Rob K:
[
That reminds me of a time when a foreigner collared me near Wetherby on the A1 waving his map at me. He told me he couldn’t find “The North” on his map :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

The North! Isn’t that the vast amount of land you come to when you pass Watford Gap?

Had one today…

Mr So and So

Holmwood

(leave on side of track just past two gates opposite each other)

:question: :question: :question:

Just happens I had a rough idea where it had to go and left where there was another load of fencing so hopefully in the right place!

The North! Isn’t that the vast amount of land you come to when you pass Watford Gap?

And the finest part of the country,in my humble opinion. :smiley:

Ken.

when i lived in germany my brother came to visit. he phoned when he got off the boat at around 6 pm and said he would be there by 10pm. anyhow he turned up at 2 am. he got totally lost. he said he get stuck on the ausfart ring road and could,nt get off. then he said he could,nt even find ausfart on his map. :blush:

today collected from autrans cherry blosom way to deliver to ‘sevice parts lutterworth’

totally unacceptable

dave:
when i lived in germany my brother came to visit. he phoned when he got off the boat at around 6 pm and said he would be there by 10pm. anyhow he turned up at 2 am. he got totally lost. he said he get stuck on the ausfart ring road and could,nt get off. then he said he could,nt even find ausfart on his map. :blush:

LOL When I got posted to Germany, driving my wife to our quarters she said,‘Ausfarts a big place isn’t it’ I’ve never let her live it down