Delivery Address

Ive delivered to a few odd address’, some mis spelt, like “Greggs, Penrith, Powys, Wales, ■■■■■■■ CA11” but I knew I had a pic of one from years back that had me giggling all the way there.
(Blanked out important bits but you get the idea)

Any one else got any funny/rude address’ to share?

University of Manchester, PO Box 88, Manchester!

the best one i had was,

bestway leicester :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

There is another Bell End in Northants

M8 J4 was the address

Name of Pub
Leicester

Caravan in Field
Bewcastle

greggy:
the best one i had was,

bestway leicester :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I know bestway in Leicester, it’s the road out isn’t it?

Carnt remember the name of the farm but it was next door to the farm where the pigs are in the field can you crane everything there driver please :open_mouth: :open_mouth: O and by the way the pigs had gone :laughing:

Best i had was

Camberley!

A load for the MOD :unamused:

Picked up a trailer load of wine from Purfleet. cmr address UK.
Gave them a call and said I live in UK so is it ok to drop it off at mine? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha ha I had one of them.
20’ box to deliver to:

MoD
Bicester.

Just today…

The steel
A68

Luckily, there was a sign on the A68 saying The Steel

Anyone familiar with Munich?

the train bridge, cambridge.

the best one was when i had tractors on. young murphys, it’s just past old murphys.

The building site
Quayside

just across the bridge

One that springs to mind, seems bit lame compared to others above… I had a delivery to No.3, Masons Lodge, Newmarket… Was meant to be the Freemasons Lodge :smiley:

once had, Manor Farm, Hampshire. Slightly lacking i think!!

Leicester road in leicester but the postcode was not seemingly in the right area. Le3 1ta. Finally got hold of the customer to find it was leicester street hull. Hu3 1ta. Seems the job was given over the phone to the office!

Had a delivery to The Cottage, Winchester! Where the F is that? :cry:

Years ago on Ashfield Trailers, a driver loaded a load of Garden Furniture in Paris, the address on the CMR was…

Watling Street England

Not so much a case of wrong address’s but a lack of information can be a problem for me at times. Foodstuffs so I know 90% of the time it’s going to the canteen’s, but as its nights there’s not always someone around to ask.

As an emergancy job the other week I got a delivery to a campus of Carlisle College, due to the usual supplier going belly up. Arrived their circa 3:30am. Now the delivery address got me to the campus but after that I was on my own, with the only advice from the company to keep my eyes peeled for the industrial bins as that’s usually a fair chance it’s near there. I roll onto the site passed a big sign saying “Premises protected by Northern Security”, and began to hunt out the canteen.

40 Minutes, 3 sets of bins later I find it. passing literally dozens of signs for the security company, but did I find a single security guard? Nope. 40 mins of a un marked Transit Luton rolling around the site obviously didn’t seem strange :laughing: