Diary for a few days

Have saw a few diarys so decided to give it a go my self , have came to the conclusion i deliver to nothing but dead ends and weird places ! :wink:

Monday moring 1st drop

nice we place heck of a angle to get in and once there you cant get the whole truck in , a wee shift left a wee shift right you get the idea !
Back to the yard to reload ,
The kingston bridge the bain of EVERYONES life who delivers in Glasgow !
A wee run up to kinross (forgot pictures) then back to yard to re load ,for a local nice easy yard to get to !
then a wee run down to the vodka bond am luck its quiet ! (budget week so it wont last !)

back to the store

Dont you just love those bays ! aggggggggggggggggggggggg
Tuesday ,
1st drop, nice wee narrow street, you need to park up on kirb and draw across using pallet truck
then up to grangemouth a fav with me :frowning:
heres the entrence/exit

not much room to the left

and pretty much the same to the right !

must be near 2-3pm as all the ridgd drivers are going home !

back to yard to reload ,only 7 pallets for irvine , lesoned to learn here be faster at the give ways or mr stobart beats you to the yard with 26 pallets lol

eventualy get unloaded and back to bond to get back load as soon as i we are about to start loading i spot this !
:imp:
eventualy get back to yard to tip off ,

Wed,1 st drop ,another dead end drop

and another !

down to sunny greenock , nice drive thou

right down the coast to get more vodka ! bit busier now,budget is due !
, once loaded back to store , who puts thoses bollards where they are ?

its right at the angle you want to get square on the bay ! got to love the parking of some of the drivers

Still another day over , only thursday and friday and its the weekend lol

thanks a lot nice photos, how long did it take to fix your
tyre problem,

Hi pete ,
Tyre took about 1.30 to turn up , and 10 mins to fix ! ,
never even took it off the hub , just took the tyre off the rim and re mounted new one !

nice diary. :smiley:

Nice one mateā€¦you do deliver to some ā€œinterestingā€ places donā€™t you?!! :laughing: :wink:

Great diary there matey.

Some of those drops look like fun!!

Tidy looking motor, btw! :smiley:

nice diary fallmonk, your right they are some interesting places to get in and out of, but hey, that makes the day more interesting and a bit of fun!

Bril first try at a diary. Good insight to us newbies. :open_mouth:

Post more :smiley: :smiley:

@Fallmonk yep thats how they do it over here as well
saves time, and problems ,

we go into russells everyweek to deliver stock in there them bays are great :sunglasses: :unamused: :wink: , then they usually book us in at makro 3 hours later :open_mouth:

the first 2 picks are they beer seller glasgow :question:

good diary ,jon

Ooh that one reminds me of a drop in the Gorbals where the kids would jump over the wall and nick everything out of the cab while you were tipping :open_mouth:

good diary mick.

thanks for the pmā€™s :wink:

jonboy:
we go into russells everyweek to deliver stock in there them bays are great :sunglasses: :unamused: :wink: , then they usually book us in at makro 3 hours later :open_mouth:

the first 2 picks are they beer seller glasgow :question:

good diary ,jon

Hi mate yes the 1st , 2 pictures are at waverly tsb , Port Dundas Business Park, good guys just a pig of a place to delivery

Great pictures mate although i dont think iā€™ve ever seen the Kingston bridge that empty. :smiley: :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

Ooh that one reminds me of a drop in the Gorbals where the kids would jump over the wall and nick everything out of the cab while you were tipping :open_mouth:

Wots really fun with that drop is if you look at where the white pallets are lying you can just make out a yellow line where they LOAD there own vans so if you in your stuck till either finished or they move for you and vice verser if they are there 1st you need to wait , as there is just a wall (out the pict) to the left of the shoot ,if its only there wee sprinters you can get by , but if its the 6 wheelers your screwed lol

:imp:

Itā€™s only flat at the bottom :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one Fallmonk.