Diary (Pics)

Monday saw me head for a Power Station near Inverary to swap over 8 Pallets of 6" dense blocks for 8 pallets of 4" dense blocks. It was a bit unnerving craining off the blocks just meters under 250,000 volts of electricity. It was raining quite hard and you could hear the pings and the rain hit the power lines, definately a brown trouser moment.

Tuesday and im on the island of Islay. This is the view from a house i was delivering to, next stop America !!!

Wednesday sees me doing local deliveries in Oban, i dont know how many times ive heard “yeah mate its rock hard the Jaeggar was in yesterday with 15 tonne”. Never trust anyone

Its over to Jura on thursday to deliver roof tiles

trying to keep up with the tanker in front as we head back to Islay

and Friday spent blocking the road :blush: :blush:

Excellent pics - Not one for the city life are you? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

tintobg:
Excellent pics - Not one for the city life are you? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Nah too many nutters mate!! :stuck_out_tongue:

ALBA:
and Friday spent blocking the road :blush: :blush:

Now there’s drivers, and then there’s screw drivers. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

What’s the duty free prices like on the ferries?

Looks lovely though.

KW:
What’s the duty free prices like on the ferries?

Looks lovely though.

Not forgetting the gourmet meals, single cabins, showers, entertainment etc… :smiley:

some great views up there, much better than the m6

Another good one, don’t fancy swapping?

Good read and pics :smiley:

thanky oyu for the great read and marvelous pictures
i have one question did you manage to geta sample
from the whisky tanker or not,

That last picture… what the HECK ave you done to that leg?!! Zomg!

I used to work for keyline too :slight_smile:
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=138531

Dapper Scavenger:
That last picture… what the HECK ave you done to that leg?!! Zomg!

I used to work for keyline too :slight_smile:
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=138531

As our lorries get sent over to the islands we had the legs made so that they could be swung out of the way to avoid grounding on the loading ramps of the ferries. Also good for steep driveways, except of friday :blush: .
As for the whiskey, it has been known for the tanker to overflow so to speak whilst parked in the ferry queue :smiling_imp: .

oooh, handy!

Last time I aw a leg at that ange the driver had hit a bridge :stuck_out_tongue: