Deja vous,auto pilot and "where the hell did he come fr

have you ever experienced any of these :question:
deja vous" you feel as if youve been here before, but you know you have not" :confused:

auto pilot “you know where your supposed to be going , but you set of down the wrong road and dont realise till 10 mile later” :question:

where the hell " there you are travelling down the road, and you notice the vehicle 30 yards in front of you travelling in the same direction as you.
the thing is you cant recall how long hes been there for or come to think of it you cant remember if you have caught him up, or wether he passed you or what" :open_mouth:

do you experience any of these and what do you put them down to :question:

Every morning I get to work and think how the hell did I get here.

Been on my way to a start a driving job and turning the wrong way down a simular road and driving 20 minutes before realising.
:laughing:

Remember watching something on the TV awhile ago trying to explain “Deja vous”.Some “namby-pamby” professor was saying that it was apparently caused by the brain,being in two distinct halves, one half was getting the electrical signal from the eyes a very split microsecond before the other,hince the feeling of having seen or done it before.Suppose it kinda makes sense :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

auto pilot for sure, like being asleep moving, more years back when I didnt have much regard for hours laws, scary to think really. Like I say, years back, not recently though.

If you get like that you need to get some real sleep … LOL

Where the Hell? Backed into a drop on Mortimer Close Narbrough this afternoon. They took the pallet off then realised it was for the one round the corner on Cutters Close :confused: :question: :question: . Hadn’t even looked at the note. Just assumed the “Glider Engines” were for them :smiley: . Put it down to being a [zb].

Quite possibly…but you can’t own up to it here! L. :wink:

who do you pull for/what do you drive. might have seen you… was there myself today and im a local :slight_smile:

Yep, been there done that more times than i’d like, and the scary thing is…I still do.

Don’t you love it when you break down and you know you are going the right way but you arn’t sure how far along the road you are. :laughing:

Yea, or your chappin on down the m/way when the boss phones and asks “Where are you” and the answer is :question: :question:

Yeah, the gaffer often phones up when I’m along the A14 “somewhere”. I mean, there aren’t many towns well known along it (A1-Felix bit).

It usually ends up with “ermmmmm… just passing a Little Chef near somewhere…!”

My landmarks along it when chatting to our other drivers going the other way are “just passed Alconbury/St.Ives turn/Cambridge Svcs/on the 3 lane bit!/Bury/50 bit!/A12 turn/The Bridge/The “watta tar”! (water tower)” lol.

The A1’s just the same; even worse in fact. We now only bother with Blythe/Worksop/Markham Moor/Gonerby Moor/Colsterworth/Stamford/3 lane bit/Alconbury. If the gaffer needs to know exact areas then he’ll have to pull his own map out!

Unless I’ve got a sign in front of me when asked “where are you?” I struggle like hell !

I reckon lads, “where are you” ids gaffer code for “how long you going to be”? :slight_smile:

If they say to me, “how you doing”? I say, “great, how you doing”? :wink:

Mal.