Close as close gets

That must have woke drives up lol… bit boring till the last second or so:

facebook.com/captn.jack.37/ … 4914910798

andy_s:
That must have woke drives up lol… bit boring till the last second or so:

facebook.com/captn.jack.37/ … 4914910798

:open_mouth:
Bet he was sat a couple of inches higher in his seat after that!

■■■■ myself watching that [emoji15]

No literally as I’m sat on the bog [emoji855]

JEZUS!!! :open_mouth:

:laughing:

And there is drivers on here who defend foreigners :open_mouth:

Foreign driver was taking the racing line…hardly his fault :smiley:

xichrisxi:
Foreign driver was taking the racing line…hardly his fault :smiley:

I agree. After all, if camera lorry wasn’t there, they wouldn’t have nearly hit them.

Bloody hell. Not exactly straight off the boat. How do you end up on the wrong side of the road so far into the journey :open_mouth:

To be fair the weather and the road and the views looks like parts of South Eastern France to me. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:
Bloody hell. Not exactly straight off the boat. How do you end up on the wrong side of the road so far into the journey :open_mouth:

Coming out of a turning onto a quiet road, most people who drive on the continent will have done it at some stage easy done when turning right onto a road that is quiet.

mazzer:

OVLOV JAY:

Coming out of a turning onto a quiet road, most people who drive on the continent will have done it at some stage easy done when turning right onto a road that is quiet.

Did that a few times myself when I was in the Army driving abroad.

Banging taste in music I like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen it a few times with Brit drivers coming out of a junction, they;ll turn onto the wrong side of the road. The UK’s out on a limb being the only Euro country which drives on the left… :unamused:

Bloody 'ell, that made me nearly swerve off the left side of me sofa …

AndrewG:
Seen it a few times with Brit drivers coming out of a junction, they;ll turn onto the wrong side of the road. The UK’s out on a limb being the only Euro country which drives on the left… :unamused:

And at miles per hour…

It’s one of our drivers that coming from Llangolen I think he said back to our yard. Unbelievable that it wasn’t a head on with a fatality or 2 we are now talking about. He’s got a blinged up Scanny V8 which he takes to the shows as well so it’s a well looked after truck.

the nodding donkey:

AndrewG:

And at miles per hour…

So what side does the republic or Ireland drive on then [emoji6]the centre.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AndrewG:

Cyprus?

blue estate:

the nodding donkey:

AndrewG:

And at miles per hour…

Maybe semantic but Ireland a whole is still part of the British Isles… :wink:

AndrewG:

blue estate:

the nodding donkey:

AndrewG:

And at miles per hour…

Maybe semantic but Ireland a whole is still part of the British Isles… :wink:

Yeah, but not part of the U.K. :grimacing: