Odd scene this afternoon

Travalling along the A446 towards Bassets Pole I came along this co-op truck getting stuck doing a u turn. God knows what the poor foreign lad was thinking!

I think he would of been able to turn around fine using that layby if the cop car wasn’t there ! :smiley:

How does the OP know the driver was foreign?

DAF95XF:

You can tell by where he’s turned !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yep got held up by this clown going home.

some nice and thin brake pads you’ve got in that Photobucket album :smiley:

There will be a roundabout a mile either side of him, still we have all done daft things in our time! :slight_smile:

Pete.

windrush:
There will be a roundabout a mile either side of him, still we have all done daft things in our time! :slight_smile:

Pete.

Or the layby 20ft before.

Anyway, where’s Farnborough boy? He’d have ■■■■■■ it round without the extra layby width.

qwakers:

:laughing:
I got distracted by that too.

qwakers:

…& the Beesting aerial repair :slight_smile:

DAF95XF:

99.9% chance since most British drivers don’t last more than a few weeks :unamused:

Doya think he thought that road ahead was going to land him on the M6 toll? :confused:

“Ach Du liebe Gott - Ich hab’ kein Geld bei mir!”

Grass is another mans downfall…

Dolly bastart, ive got a feeling looking at where his back axle is that he didn’t even start the turn hard against the nearside verge.

merc0447:
Dolly bastart, ive got a feeling looking at where his back axle is that he didn’t even start the turn hard against the nearside verge.

I was thinking the same myself, if he’d got closer to the left hand side and screwed it round he might have made it round…

Own Account Driver:

windrush:

Pete.

Or the layby 20ft before.

Anyway, where’s Farnborough boy? He’d have ■■■■■■ it round without the extra layby width.

:laughing: na I would have used the lay by on that one.

Silver_Surfer:
Grass is another mans downfall…

never knowingly smoked that stuff :sunglasses:

Looked this morning like someone has done it over the grass by McDonald s where the grass is between the lanes on the 446 too!

quick tap on the hand brake and you can soon flick a motor round :smiling_imp:

Once you’ve paid for a wrecker to tow you 2 foot on to tarmac, you don’t do it again!