Oops

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353044360.862034.jpg

I’m not sure if this pic is going to work. But if it does , this is in my hometown & this was a recent incident.

It seems to have worked. Hooray.

Bideford, Devon. When I first saw this my reaction was " he done bloody well to get that far " ! Some of the streets around there are tiny. Following his sat nav he was ! Surprise.

Another reason it was better in the old days- you could ■■■■ up and get away with it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Harry Monk:
Another reason it was better in the old days- you could [zb] up and get away with it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

People blame the sat nav for all these ■■■■ ups we see, but I agree with you Harry, it’s mobile phones with digital cameras that are the real cause

Shame the truck is British, but maybe we are lucky and the driver is East European :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

caledoniandream:
Shame the truck is British, but maybe we are lucky and the driver is East European :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I think the driver was indeed from overseas. Or so I was told.

I will accept that SatNav’s will try and direct you down roads that are not fit for the vehicle you are driving and if being really charitable I can accept that may not be obvious until you get half way down a given road. But where in any world does NO ENTRY mean “go on, chance it” ?

Im sure the driver didnt deliberately set out to get stuck that day.

That area of town is a warren of tiny roads and nearly all are one way. As I said he must of been a fairly competent driver to get that far. Where he’s turned right there is a very steep hill indeed and that’s where he’s come a cropper. He’s grounded the landing legs and got hooked up on the railings.
However he must have ignored weight limits to get there and also most drivers would not have attempted that turn.