Just for you Robroy

I know you’re a big fan of people cutting in early mate :smiley: so I thought I’d post this clip from earlier today near Sandy. She had two kids strapped in the back too.

Before anyone chips in, yes I know that I was accelerating, but I was running at 44 tonne and was picking my speed up after getting baulked by the two earlier amateurs. Ignore the cb crackling away in the background.

youtu.be/MKn8XQacETk

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

She and her kids are bloody lucky she didn’t hook the sodding rear wheelarch round your front bumper corner, that would have been a mess.

Fairly standard driving for a Zafira for some reason :unamused:

Guess I’ve got all this to look forward too…■■? :open_mouth:

OK, I’ve had close calls before - but nothing like that!

Got a dash cam in the car…

That’s just made my decision to get one for the truck for defo now…

Had a similar thing on the a14 saw in the mirror on the slip road a car at the side of the trailer position so left them to drop in behind me.next I saw is the car in the curbside mirror but I had no where to go they had to go up the grass verge to avoid hitting me then they have the cheek to film me as they drive past muttering there calling police and my company

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

JEEZ!..

That’s close!

Why do they have to come in so early, what are they thinking?

yourhavingalarf:
JEEZ!..

That’s close!

Why do they have to come in so early, what are they thinking?

No thought process at all mate, it’s not as if a blue light and sirens was hurtling up behind. I actually caught her up in the traffic at Black cat and got on the inside of her, looked down and she was completely blank, not blaming me, cursing me or anything. Completely oblivious to what so very nearly happened.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Kinell!!!
After what happened on the North Devon link road last week,(2 dead kids including the mother) nothing surprises me when it comes to women drivers that have kids in the back.

Probably because all the crap blocking her back window…“if you can’t see them then they are not there”…usual car drivers thought process.

Seems to be a growing problem…had one very similar on the M1 roadworks 18-16…must have been a skin of paint and for absolutely no good reason?

Cool bit of driving on your part mate, from what I’ve seen a lot of drivers would have been leaning on the horn for five minutes :slight_smile:

tachograph:
Cool bit of driving on your part mate, from what I’ve seen a lot of drivers would have been leaning on the horn for five minutes :slight_smile:

What’s done is done mate, reacting like a petulant child merely inflames the situations.

the maoster:

tachograph:

What’s done is done mate, reacting like a petulant child merely inflames the situations.

I couldn’t agree more, there’s no point in getting stressed over things you can’t change.

the maoster:

tachograph:

2318389600_9ae9024650.jpg

Screw you Eagerbeaver, I’ve told you a thousand times to delete my “special” photos from your phone and you never listen! :imp:

the maoster:
Screw you Eagerbeaver, I’ve told you a thousand times to delete my “special” photos from your phone and you never listen! :imp:

:open_mouth: :laughing: You did well there mate in fairness. Still not sure about the one where you deliberately took out those old folk though…

Ah ■■■■ 'em, bloody coffin dodgers were just asking for it!

. Completely oblivious to what so very nearly happened.
[/quote]
Aren’t they always!?

Bloody close. Imagine what she’d be like with a trailer!

Bit of a close one there bud eh? . :smiley:
A Transit van cut in on me the other day, he suddenlly decided he wanted that junction, but left it too bloody late to end of slip, chickened out, and then started snaking down the hard shoulder on my nearside, how he didn’t catch the side of my trailer I don’t know… ■■■■ knob. :unamused:

To be fair Maost, it aint so much car drivers that ■■■■ me about cutting in, it’s the tossers with Class 1 licences who should know better who do it, that press my buttons. :smiling_imp:

Does this mean that Rob has now ‘arrived’?. Good God, it’s not as if his ego needs feeding…