Just for you Robroy

the nodding donkey:
Does this mean that Rob has now ‘arrived’?. Good God, it’s not as if his ego needs feeding…

It helps me with my mid life crisis and makes me feel better about myself being a gopping bald ■■■■. :laughing: :laughing:

That’s very close o.O

robroy:

the nodding donkey:
Does this mean that Rob has now ‘arrived’?. Good God, it’s not as if his ego needs feeding…

It helps me with my mid life crisis and makes me feel better about myself being a gopping bald ■■■■. [emoji38] [emoji38]

Oh come on now Rob you are a Gopping bald ■■■■ lol

It’s true cause I overheard a conversation about you being a Gopping bald ■■■■ in an RDC prison that I won’t mention the name of!

Your famous worldwide by all accounts or was it infamous I can’t quite remember. [emoji2]

simcor:

robroy:

the nodding donkey:

It helps me with my mid life crisis and makes me feel better about myself being a gopping bald ■■■■. [emoji38] [emoji38]

Oh come on now Rob you are a Gopping bald ■■■■ lol

It’s true cause I overheard a conversation about you being a Gopping bald ■■■■ in an RDC prison that I won’t mention the name of!

Your famous worldwide by all accounts or was it infamous I can’t quite remember. [emoji2]

Gobbling a bald one :open_mouth: