Deja Vu

He done it again, Thursday night, on a post, nearside this time !
My original post “Gutted” on 22 December 2013 shows a picture of the damage caused by the part time driver on the offside.
This man should not be driving, but my boss forgives him!! WHY?

1551768_3864688073501_692269064_n.jpg

Might have something on the govner … just remember when things go ■■■■ up when you do something he’ll have a hell of a job getting rid of you or anyone else for hat matter.

nick2008:
Might have something on the govner … just remember when things go ■■■■ up when you do something he’ll have a hell of a job getting rid of you or anyone else for hat matter.

Yes, I was thinking that yesterday. Bit more job security knowing he is so relaxed about damage ! My last boss 7 years ago would of sacked him immediately. But then he took pride in his fleet

we had 1 like that at where i work now, three different trailers he ripped the curtains on ( and they weren’t little tears either) he was asked too whether he would like to contribute too the damage he caused (it was caught on CCTV as it was the same place, same post that everyone misses without any issue’s) or he would be free too leave, he chose the exit gate.

Ask you gaffer to insist this driver has an eye sight test. Hope this isn’t one of those old timers who think experience=ability.
At least both sides will now match- Every cloud and all that :slight_smile:

Dipper_Dave:
Ask you gaffer to insist this driver has an eye sight test. Hope this isn’t one of those old timers who think experience=ability.
At least both sides will now match- Every cloud and all that :slight_smile:

He is retired, lives in a lovely house, visits his family in NZ and Aus every year. just does this job as he is bored, ( or tight ).
I actually struggle to bring up a family and pay bills. Anyway, Onward as Luke would say :wink:

Got to be gobbing the gaffer off.

G.O.A.L, as my venerable betters on here told me as a recent C passee. Obviously a new technique he`s not party to.

The words familiarity/contempt spring to mind. God, I sound like a veteran!

Have you not got fists like? I know it’s not your trailer but if a bloke I worked with had hurt a trailer that’s usually behind my motor twice in a month I’d of whacked him never mind the gaffer

Tipper Tom:
Have you not got fists like? I know it’s not your trailer but if a bloke I worked with had hurt a trailer that’s usually behind my motor twice in a month I’d of whacked him never mind the gaffer

Oh gosh, you’re SOOOO rufty tufty! Can I be your friend? :laughing:

That wasn’t the point I was trying to make. I was trying to make the point that some people will only learn will only learn when they are punished

Spoken like a true ex copper

i knew someone like that,wont give his name but his nickname that went around the yard was and i quote, i didnt do that, unquote,he said this every time even when i caught him ripping off the n/s bodywork after driving over pallets,funny thing is he was a casual driver as well