Scania not fit too lick Renaults boots.

never thought id hear/read anybody say that! :open_mouth:

kindle530:

Armagedon:
Scania not fit too lick Renaults boots.

never thought id hear/read anybody say that! :open_mouth:

Given enough time, a hypothetical monkey
typing at random would, as part of its output,
almost surely produce all of Shakespeareā€™s plays.
In this image a chimpanzee is giving it a try.

Regards,
Nick. :smiley:
Courtesy of Wikipedia

jimmy2loads:
4 series 420 rermapped up to a 500, its the way scania should have made it :smiley:

Spot on mate. :laughing: :laughing:
Been running that set up for the last 5 years and never missed a beat, well apart from an exploding turbo a couple of years back :imp: :imp:
Coming up on the million kms now with very little smoke, decent oil presure,little oil use and good mpg. :slight_smile:

dave_k:
Renault 450dxi Euro 5, good on fuel, volvo engine/gearbox, a lot of truck for your money.

jimmy2loads:
4 series 420 rermapped up to a 500, its the way scania should have made it :smiley:

But ive got a 164 480, remapped to a 560, and before anyone says, i love a big V8, and i dont work for rubbish rates! :grimacing: :grimacing:

Mr Vainā€™s set up iirc.

bigr250:

richmond:
in my opinion, do not ever, under any circumstances buy a man !

Ha ha, you had the dash board blinking and winking at you? my mates was flashing up that many things the thing burned itā€™s self out!!

Ross.

I would welcome a good dash fire, it would end the painā€¦,just to confuse the [posting some more, i have been driving the thing today and to be fair, its a good drive and a good cab, just expensive when they go wrong, and dealers with an attitude problem dont helpā€¦