Dartford crossing shut

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

google.com/hostednews/ukpres … 430602761A

Rikki-UK:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jFxylTQYdvZox98axRByMLSAZ_Pg?docId=N0685961297430602761A

:smiley:

well did they jump or not was it worth all the disruption :imp:

This topped off possibly the ■■■■■■■■ day i have had in my life so far

Rob K:

Rikki-UK:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jFxylTQYdvZox98axRByMLSAZ_Pg?docId=N0685961297430602761A

:smiley:

yes me to Robert I eagerly await Neils coment regarding a sniper as well.

Sniper.

Sorted.

Crack on.

someone hanged themselves off a bridge between 1a and 2 and landed on a car

That the last thing you need if you are going from RIPON to PARIS or back LOL

was stuck on m25 last wed morn for 2 ish hours due to lorry jacknifing,rang customer services informed them id be late for my booking time, no problem driver will ring them and tell them,just give us a bell when your up and running with a eta if possible, id do the same in this senario, easy, just sit there and relax and let others worry, let the medics,coppers etc do there work,at times like this when i read of how excited,■■■■■■ off drivers are im really glad ive got the job i have :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

all that HANGING about…lol

Im in coffee’s camp on this one either push them or shoot them then mop them up the mess wae a spade. Cannae be doing with 4-5 hour talk downs!

No need for snipers this time, was a swift end apparentley, tied a rope round his neck and jumped from the A206 overpass. Not a pretty sight :confused:

The last time I remember the Dartford crossing being shut some factories had set alight so they shut the crossing as a precaution I think it was shut for 2-3days! ■■■■■■■ pain in the jacksee when you’re in East London and need to get to Maidstone!

Grayham:
No need for snipers this time, was a swift end apparentley, tied a rope round his neck and jumped from the A206 overpass. Not a pretty sight :confused:

Couldn’t they just have left him there and used him as a height gauge? Like those dangling pipes at the Blackwall Tunnel. :wink:

darren23:

They didn’t tie the knot very well then did they?

Coffeeholic:

Grayham:

Couldn’t they just have left him there and used him as a height gauge? Like those dangling pipes at the Blackwall Tunnel. :wink:

Sick :laughing:

Muckaway:

darren23:

They didn’t tie the knot very well then did they?

Obviously not an old trucker :laughing:

Kent Police said all road closures were lifted an hour later but traffic remained “very heavy” and advised drivers to avoid the area.

Yeah right you are going to turn round and do another 2.30 hours :open_mouth:

Coffeeholic:

Grayham:

Where would they place the alarms■■?

Coffeeholic:

Grayham:

Or as a warning to Mr Bulmer…